Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which vex for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which vex for me?

help! i dont know which vex pkg is for me,i have a WIDE range of interest rock,country, gospel i guess i just dont which package to get to cover it all.
    2-yamaha racks,1 MD10 rack, td6v,vh-11,yam 840 hi-hat stnd, cy-8's, pd-85,pd105 and some stock rubber looking for 120 kick, 125 snare maybe 1 more pd105.

What module are you using? I believe you're on a TD-6? If you'd like to discuss it in detail to really pinpoint what's best for you and your situations, please feel free to email Chris through the site and we'll be glad to help you choose the best thing to suit your needs.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

I've got a TD8 and own a number of VEX packs. Without doubt, the best for me is the Master 50 which came out last. Had I started with that, I probaby wouldn't have bought any others - besides the Brushes pack. so my advice - start with the M50. Of bitthe bullet and buy one of the bundles with all of them!!!
      . digitalDrummer
      Review index

Comment

i bought the collective and hot picks for right now im pretty happy gives me something to fool with i wish id got your reply first though but thanks for your response
        2-yamaha racks,1 MD10 rack, td6v,vh-11,yam 840 hi-hat stnd, cy-8's, pd-85,pd105 and some stock rubber looking for 120 kick, 125 snare maybe 1 more pd105.

Comment

with vdl super easy to upload, when are you guys gonna offer another pack im hooked

Comment

Drop Chris a line. He handles our TD-6/8 stuff and currently paused to finish up a TD-9 pack. Express your interest to get him back on the 6/8.
            Alan
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
            X