Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom kit programs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom kit programs?

Hi everyone! i'm kinda new on the e-drums and i'm all new to this forum (i used to hang out at pearls drummerforums) but anyways i was wondering what program you guys are using to make custom kit or snares or whatever and then put them up on the forum? i myself have trigger acoustic drumkit wich i've connected to a TD-3 module but i was wondering if there is a way to make now kits to it on the pc? or do i have to do them on the module itself, and if it's so how do i upload them from the module?

You need to make the kit in the module and then transfer it to the computer. I don't know which program support TD3
    A-kit:

E-kit:[B]

Comment

The next version of VDrumLib should support TD-3. It has already been beta-tested for the TD3 and works well.
      Actually, for drum apps, I'm suggesting a new name - beater-testing!
      . digitalDrummer
      Review index

Comment

beater-testing
        Nice

VDL is really helpful for this, and the upcoming update has some great improvements.

Comment

Working...
        X