Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD9 ported for TD20?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD9 ported for TD20?

Hey guys, wodner if we're going to see a TD9 kit and songs ported to run on the TD 20 like what we saw with the TD12???
    I think SD ported them??

That would be awsome

That would not be possible: TD-9 instrument sounds are different from a TD-12/20, and TD-9 songs are in a different audio format than other modules.

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by BarT View Post
      That would not be possible: TD-9 instrument sounds are different from a TD-12/20, and TD-9 songs are in a different audio format than other modules.

Bruce
      Ouch, thanks for that Bruce..
      Hey, is it true that you can import any wave audio file into the TD9 and have control over tempo??
      I thought that is what i read the other day on one of the threads here??

Comment

Originally posted by RAJ View Post
        Hey, is it true that you can import any wave audio file into the TD9 and have control over tempo??
        I thought that is what i read the other day on one of the threads here??
        No: You can only change the tempo of the internal songs, not the external (WAV) files.

Bruce

Comment

Hey guys, wodner if we're going to see a TD9 kit and songs ported to run on the TD 20 like what we saw with the TD12???
          I think SD ported them??

That would be awsome
          Hey Raj,

As Bruce already said, these modules are quite different, so a port like I did with the TD-12 stuff is very UNLIKELY.

-SD-

Comment

Originally posted by SiliconDrummer View Post
            Hey Raj,

As Bruce already said, these modules are quite different, so a port like I did with the TD-12 stuff is very UNLIKELY.

-SD-
            Thanks Ken, can't blame me for trying aye...
            Hey, while on the subject, any new updates for VDrumLib like the midi convertor you were working on??

Still hanging onto a prayer here...

Comment

Hey, while on the subject, any new updates for VDrumLib like the midi convertor you were working on??
              Hey RAJ,

I am coming out with an update this summer. But, it won't include the MIDI converter that we talked about. That still requires more reverse engineering effort. I haven't given up, though.

-SD-

Comment

Originally posted by SiliconDrummer View Post
                Hey RAJ,

I am coming out with an update this summer. But, it won't include the MIDI converter that we talked about. That still requires more reverse engineering effort. I haven't given up, though.

-SD-
                New update this summer that's cool, any sneak preview features, or will it simply be to add support for the new TD9???

Hey, thought you were almost finished on the midi project long ago... ouch

Hmm, guess just gotta keep praying

Comment

New update this summer that's cool, any sneak preview features, or will it simply be to add support for the new TD9???
                  More than just adding the TD-9 and TD-3. There will be new capabilites and features for ALL modules.

Hey, thought you were almost finished on the midi project long ago... ouch
                  Me too. But, some imported songs will lockup my TD-12. So, I still have to dig deeper into the data structures to see what I'm missing. I won't release this until I'm very confident that it is very stable and useable.

-SD-

Comment

Working...
                  X