Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V Expressions LTD , June 2008 : TD9 packs starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Expressions LTD , June 2008 : TD9 packs starting

My initial pack for the TD9 is gonna be:

1. Toolbox -30 kits - all time favorite kits set in various ambient environments

Alan will be offering some of his most requested stuff as well..........stay tuned to our website for the full details.

Thanks, Blood
    Last edited by fiddlebak; 08-09-08, 09:46 PM. Reason: typo

This is great. Program 3 sounds right up my alley...can't wait!

Comment

Just FYI... I'm going to attempt a "Master Picks", "Studio Kits", "Vintage Kits" and "Gigging Kits/Top 50" for the TD-9 if all goes well. We shall see...
      Alan
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by amonline View Post
        Just FYI... I'm going to attempt a "Master Picks", "Studio Kits", "Vintage Kits" and "Gigging Kits/Top 50" for the TD-9 if all goes well. We shall see...
        Hear that sucking sound? That's my wallet shriveling up.

Comment

I'd like to make a request. Shannon Leto from 30 seconds to mars' kit. It has an AMAZING sound.
          Where am I?

Comment

TD9 very nice module

After making Tool box wit the TD9, I have to say I'm very impressed with the sounds in the mod.

Comment

Yea, I wasn't thrilled with the module at first, but the more I played with it, the more I loved it.
              Alan
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Reminding you that I've already paid you guys for the Hodge-Podge set (how's that for coaxing, eh?), I would LOVE to see a Ludwig Vista-lite setup. I think that would be a seriously [email protected] set to play. PLEASE! I don't wan't to appear pathetic, but will do what is necessary to get hold of that.

Comment

Hey Chris and Alan,

I said it before: after getting the VEX kits I haven't used any of the factory kits anymore. Can you imagine how many more TD-9's Roland would sell if the factory kits were replaced with VEX kits?

Comment

I like supporting Roland the way we are. We get to listen and provide requests faster this way.
                    Alan

Comment

I just recently bought the Hodge Podge kits for the TD-9. firstly they are great and I will get the tool box and cant wait for master picks.

Couple of things though.

1. Why cant the Kits be named what they actually are.
                      2. Is there an easy way to go back to the original kit listing other than a reset?

CHeers, and sorry for the hyjack
                      Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

Originally posted by kysrsoze View Post
                        I would LOVE to see a Ludwig Vista-lite setup.
                        OK, don't cringe....
                        I sold my smoke colored Vistalites to help defray the cost of my Roland setup. They were just collecting dust, because every time I played them the entire neighborhood knew I was playing. They were LOUD!

Comment

Working...
                        X