Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VEX Extended June Special for TD20 & 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VEX Extended June Special for TD20 & 12

Due to all our happy customers and their gracious emails during the month of May regarding our free Professor's Pack giveaway, we've decided to extend our May Special for one more month!

If you missed the previous opportunity, here's your chance to build your library and get loads of free kits at the same time!

Thanks to all of you who sent those wonderful emails! We are so glad you are enjoying all the new kits!
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

That's awesome news Alan. My TD20 arrived Friday and next weekend I have three gigs (6th, 7th and 8th) so some of that money will be heading your way for the Drummers Dream. I can't wait

Comment

Working...
    X