Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vdrumlib - great support!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vdrumlib - great support!!

I second that. I was getting support from him with only the trial version! (I am now a full fledge license holder)

Comment

Does anyone know if Vdrumlib also works with a TD-9?

Comment

Originally posted by eric_B View Post
        Does anyone know if Vdrumlib also works with a TD-9?
        Yes, the new version, which is coming soon, will support two additional modules -- the TD-9 and the TD-3. As with all previous versions, this will also be a free update for all registered users. For more info, send me an email via the "contact" link at vdrumlib.com.

-SD-
        Last edited by SiliconDrummer; 05-31-08, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by viva1924 View Post
          ...Ken is great and the support for the program (even in its 30 days trial) is awesome!
          Originally posted by vdrummer20 View Post
          I second that. I was getting support from him with only the trial version! ...
          Thanks for the kind words! You guys just made my day.

-SD-

Comment

Which version of the cable did you buy - there is a cheaper version which I have tested and works perfectly and a more expensive one which I haven't tested.
            Also, have you noted your experience on the poll I started?
            http://vdrums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40681
            . digitalDrummer
            Review index

Comment

Cable

I bought this cable:
              http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11277
              It sends notes but not the kits.
              Oren

Comment

Hey Ken (or do you prefer -SD-) I could e-mail you, but this might be of interest to the other forum readers: I tried vdrumlib, but until the support for the TD-9 is added, it is not of much use for us TD-9 users. I can't midi dump from the TD-9 to vdrumlib (can't find the function anywhere) and also can't open any TD-9 files (which makes sense because the program doesn't support a TD-9 at the moment). Also vexpression doesn't have any kits available nor any one else.

So I guess I'll buy the program because it seems useful, but it isn't at the moment. Can you give an estimate when the TD-9 ready version of vdrumlib will be available?

Comment

Originally posted by viva1924 View Post
                  I bought this cable:
                  http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11277
                  It sends notes but not the kits.
                  Oren
                  That's not the one I recommended. I'd suggest that you try sending it back to exchange for the cheaper version which appears to work better.
                  . digitalDrummer
                  Review index

Comment

i also had many problems with midi uno cable using vdrumlin and Ken was there everyday supporting me with all the problems i had.

i finally found a way to get midi uno working (to transfer sysex files) thanks to Ken's support and the multiple solutions he offered

I reccomend this product not only cause it's very good but especially for the excellent support after sale
                    Ex E-kits:
                    ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
                    ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
                    current E-kit
                    ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
                    " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

Working...
                    X