Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VEX TD-20/12 May Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VEX TD-20/12 May Special

Some of you may have noticed the recent update at our website. Today, we started a "May Special" for the TD-20/12 owners. Check it out if you get the chance!
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

This is awesome!
    Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute | Zildjian Ks

Comment

I've been holding off buying some VEX packs until my TD20 arrives and was told yesterday that it should be here in a couple of weeks so this May special deal is perfect timing

Comment

Thanks Alan

Thanks Alan, just made a purchase
        WEBSITE - http://www.diamondelectronicdrums.com/
        YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbVB...?feature=guide
        FACEBOOK me at ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...83235555050736
        :eek: ...
        Showcase 1 - http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=253
        Showcase 2 - http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=354

Comment

That is sweet.

Comment

2Box DrumIt Five, TDW-20BK , additional Kit Toys & Roland cymbals, 2Box, Pearl and Sonor pedals

Comment

rythm, drop me an email.
              Alan
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

yeah I pretty much have what I need also - Gigging Kits, Top 50, and Master Picks. Only other one I'd want would be the Studio Kits, at this point. Cool deal for some people though

Comment

I didn't want to start a new thread so I'll respond in this one.

What a fantastic deal this is..I picked up some packs myself and just finished going through most of them, there are simply amazing. I'll never load the factory kits again. Maybe it's just me, but when I was playing with the Top 50 kits, I found myself easily playing licks and grooves from the respective drummers..at least the ones I knew and could remember.

example: Playing 50 ways to leave your lover with the Gadd kit, Rosanna on the Porcaro kit, Rock of Ages with the Allen kit, the opening snare lick and groove to whatever that song the Spin Doctors had..every Peart lick I could recall..fun stuff! It was the same thing I did whenever I loaded the 808 kit..old school rap beats Easy-E, Beastie Boys. k I am dating myself.

This is something unique to us e-drummers...sure we can play the same grooves on an acoustic, but it doesn't SOUND like the groove....very very cool stuff. Thanks again Alan for the excellent service and work on these
                  TDW-20s Black Firmware 2.51: 3 extra CY12's, DW 9002's, SPD-S, PM-30, Mackie 802-VLZ3, Laptop, AudioKontrol 1, CueBase 4, Addictive Drums, Superior 2.0
                  VEX kits: Master Picks 1&2, Top 50 1&2, Exotics1, Professor Pack
                  Acoustics in storage: Eames Finetone shells, Gretsch diecast hoops 8,10,12,14,16,22. '66 Slingerland snare. Tama 'hardware, lots of Zildjians.

Comment

You're most welcome! We're glad you're enjoying them!! Thanks for the kind words!
                    Alan

Comment

Oh Yeah!!!

I just got the Producers Pack with the nice bonus packs. Man, GREAT stuff, Alan!!!

It might take me a few days to figure which ones I like the best. I haven't gone through 50% of them....yet.

What a way to start off my 51st Birthday on May 5th!!!!!!

I feel like a kid at Christmas!

Thanks again, Alan!!!

Mick

Comment

No problem Mick. I'm so happy you are enjoying them!! Thanks for the kind words!
                        Alan

Comment

Alan -

I'm keen to look at these offers (even though I've only just ordered a TD12!), but the site has refused to load for the last few days - are you experiencing problems at all?

Comment

Nope. No issues that I know of. What browser/OS are you using?

Drop me an email so we can figure it out.
                            Alan

Comment

Internet Explorer. Sure, I'll send you an e-mail, Alan.

Comment

Working...
                              X