Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

converted TD-10 patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• converted TD-10 patches

I have converted 3 dozen of the TD-10 patches so they will run on the VkitEX software and the expanded TD-10. I added two of my own as well. They are zipped. there is a text file included stating that I did nothing to tweak them so none of the new features like rim click on the V-snares or hi-hat pedal volume were messed with. Tweak as desired. Credits and remarks were not included so download the original patches and look at them with a text editor like Wordpad if you want to see them. The file names are the same as the original so check out the comment on the original patch too.

See the Patches section, TDW-1converted.zip dated 4/23/02.

This is a public service announcement.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

thanks Boingo a job wel done

Comment

Sorry, Im not sure if this is the right place for this question.

I would like to save my TD-10 kits and patterns to my Imac, via a midi to USB connector. Besides the midi/USB thing, do I need software on the MAC to recieve and store the files.

Thanks

Comment

Nice one Boingo!

Great stuff...

Which are your two kits?

What did you think of mine? Like it / hate it?

Maverick

Comment

Where you been flygirl? One is FatT and the other you probably would never guess - it's Boingo . Both rely strictly on onboard effects and are used and optimized for the Church I play. Room size 350+ people with mediocre acoustics.

The Fat kit is a fairly over-processed kit. Used for rather slow ballads that tend to start with a rim click, switch to the snare and then really build at the end. It's so fat it's almost obese. The Boingo kit also relies on onboard effects. I use it most of the time.

I checked out your pride and joy. It's absolutely horrid! - just kidding. I tried to compare it to BNL but couldn't find a good quality recording. I'll have to look a little harder when I get a chance. It sounds good and seems to be balanced. It's still on my TD. I generally don't keep trash on there ya know. If you're like me, you may have tweaked it a dozen times since you uploaded it.
          Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Hey Boingo.

I've just tried your :Boingo: kit from your zip file and I've got to tell you...

YOU ROCK!!

It's now replaced my previous No.1 kit and that and my BareNkd kit are the only two I'm using at the mo.

Fantastic.

Keep up the great work.

PS. With just a tweak of the snare it's perfect for NICKLEBACKS - YOU REMIND ME.

Your mate

Maverick

Comment

I'm blushing!

thanks...

Comment

Working...
              X