Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch editor for TD-10 w\TDW-1

Hello all,

Does any one know of a PC-based editor for the TD-10? I downloaded VKitTrans but it is a transfer program not an editor. I have seen one for the TD-7.

Any thoughts?

Best regards,

Fab

I already wrote this, but I'll say again,
    have you tried Sounddiver?
    http://www.emagic.de/english/product...otools/sd.html

Comment

Hello,

Thanks. I took a look at the site and it looks like it should do the job. Have you used it? What is your feedback on it?

Thanks,

Fab

Comment

Regarding SoundDiver, does anyone know if the demo version can support the TD-10 at all? The download page makes a reference to "selected modules", but it's not clear whether that refers to the guided tour (tutorial) only, or the demo version as a whole.

If it doesn't support it, could someone perhaps send me a few screen shots of it working with a TD-10? I'm curious about its interface and how it looks when you're editing.

Thanks

Tim.

[This message has been edited by twundke (edited April 23, 2002).]

Comment

Tim,

I had the same question so I downloaded the demo yesterday. It did not recognise the TD-10 and it was not listed in the device library. I will forward an email that was sent to me from one of the other members discussing his experience.

Fab

Comment

The demo is ****ed up when you use it with the TD-10. I tried it a few times and it got all messed up.

I have the full version and it workes really well, unfortunately my setup is disassembled and on it's way to another location because my landlord sucks, so I can't take any screen shots.

However, you can pretty much edit whatever you like in the application, all your settings and ****, kits, adjustments, volumes, all that. I tried to mention that in the other thread over there where they're all talking about making a new one from scratch, but noone listened to me.

Anyway, give it a whirl, it is a little clunkier than I'd like, but it works pretty well.

Do youself a favor and just pirate the full version even if you're morally against it, just so you can see it work because the demo one doesn't work right.

BINARY

Comment

To be honest, I did it just to piss you off.

Hey everybody, a buddy of mine just sent me the unreleased Rush album. Send me an email if you want it. Everyone except jude.

Have a nice day.

BINARY

[This message has been edited by BINARY (edited April 24, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by BINARY:
                However, you can pretty much edit whatever you like in the application, all your settings and ****, kits, adjustments, volumes, all that. I tried to mention that in the other thread over there where they're all talking about making a new one from scratch, but noone listened to me.

Anyway, give it a whirl, it is a little clunkier than I'd like, but it works pretty well.
                Yeah, I'm the one talking about writing a new one! The reasons I'm doing it are partly just as a personal project to develop outside "real" work, and partly so that there's a good, free tool for people to use. I hate paying for software too, but am also not so happy about pirating. Therefore I really appreciate any free alternative.

I'm interested in SoundDiver in order to see how they do things and to get some different ideas from an interface point of view.

Thanks for the email too Fab.

Tim.

Comment

I think that you should, I'm sure since you have the input of everyone here and since you know the module and how it works that you could create a better interface for PC interaction.

I wasn't dissing the idea, just thought it was funny that everyone ignored me.

BINARY

Comment

Originally posted by twundke:
                    ..., could someone perhaps send me a few screen shots of it working with a TD-10?
                    Hi Tim,
                    I still have a couple of pages with screen shots of Soundiver, www.boismenu.net/sd
                    (ooops, rigth now the server is down bloody Interland!)

Anyhow, try it and if you want send me an e-mail and I can send more information.
                    Pierre.

[This message has been edited by boismenu (edited May 06, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by boismenu (edited May 06, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
                    X