Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please point me in the right direction where I can d/l latest VkittransEx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please point me in the right direction where I can d/l latest VkittransEx

Thanks!

Jason

North-east?
    Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Sorry about the previous post, just being a smart arse!
      If you email Lee Overstreet (handle: Lee) then he will (probably) send you the Vkittrans program for the TD-10exp module. Although the program is still (and will probably remain) in Beta test phase. There are quite a few bugs with it I understand.
      Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Working...
      X