Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-M8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-M8

Hi,

A couple of months ago I started working on TD-M8. With TD-M8 you can edit most of the settings of the TD-8 on a Windows computer with the module connected via midi. These settings can be saved and exchanged with other TD-8 owners. There are lots of possibilities!

I wanted to let you know that I will not be developing TD-M8 any further. You can download it at http://members.home.nl/rvrijen . The program is certainly not finished, but all of the basic functionality is there. There is no help function, but it's not difficult to figure out.

If you have any questions about it, please feel free to mail me.

Rob

This software is great "as is"! Thanks Rob!! I wish more TD-8 users could find this gem like I did! I made the step up from a TD-7 and was using TD7Edit so I got used to programming my module with the PC. I was glad to find TD-M8!!! Thanks again!!!

------------------
    TD-8, TD-7, Roland rack, Pintech CC and Roland PD-9/7/5 pads, Yamaha and Pintech cymbals, Vertikik & KD-7, FD-7 HH
    I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

Just curious, but is there an utility like this one for the TD-10ex?
      or does TD-M8 work for the TD-10ex too?

Grtz, Mike

Comment

Mike,

Sorry... TD-M8 is for the TD-8 only.
        Have you tried Lee's VKitTrans?

Rob

Comment

such a pity..

I haven't tried Lee's VKitTrans because I have a TD-10 with TDW-1 installed so I need the newer version of it.

I have already posted a message asking where I could get this VKitTransex, because on the
          Patch-page is only the old VKitTrans available.

Grtz. Mike

Comment

Working...
          X