Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VKitTrans doesn't work...WHY???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VKitTrans doesn't work...WHY???

I downloaded the VKitTrans the other week. As of right now I have the Echo Layla 20 hooked up to my PC, as a midi interface. I then proceeded to hook up the midi in/out bays to my TD-10, and started to set it up with the user profile, etc... I then clicked "go" or what ever the command is and I recieved an error. I read the helpme file and checked to make sure that everything followed the procedures. Why is this nopt working for me?

Do I need a memory card in order to use this software?
    Adam Dunki-Jacobs
    www.jwband.com

Does your TD-10 have the TDW-1 expansion card installed?

Comment

Lee,

When I first tried to use the VKitTrans...No, but as of today I have installed the expansion card. From what I understand the VKitTrans software does not support the new card. If there ever comes a time when it is possible to use VKetTrans with the expansion card let me know. I woud love to get my hands on some of the other patches people have created. Thanks.

------------------
      Adam Dunki-Jacobs
      www.jwband.com
      Adam Dunki-Jacobs
      www.jwband.com

Comment

I've got a version updated for the TDW-1. I'll email it to you when I get back over to the studio some time this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee:
          I've got a version updated for the TDW-1. I'll email it to you when I get back over to the studio some time this weekend.
          Lee, I would like a copy of that too if you would be so kind!!

Comment

Thanks Lee!! You are my hero, and I'll be anticipating the e-mails arrival.

------------------
            Adam Dunki-Jacobs
            www.jwband.com
            Adam Dunki-Jacobs
            www.jwband.com

Comment

Any chance of TD6 compatibility in this update?
              DTX950, UX8, Logic

Comment

Working...
              X