Beta testers for VKitEx???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta testers for VKitEx???

Any interest around here in an upgraded version of VKitTrans for the TDW-1 enhanced TD-10?

I need to make sure I put the bugs in just the right places to get those illegal access messages and system freezes.

Willing beta testers will have to personally send me an email and I will reply with the trial version. You'll get your name in the "About" box of the program if you actually give me some feedback.

FYI - Files saved using this will not work in the final release version.

Before the cries of agony again assault us, for those who prefer or need pure sysex files, I will have available a pc utility that will strip the sysex out to file. For those on non-pc platforms, I think we should have a mirror of the VKit patch page with those sysex files for y'all.

TD-8'ers - you are next. I need a copy of the midi implementation section from the Owner's Manual for starters.

That is, if anyone is interested...

Our prayers are finnally answered . I will definitely give it a trial go around.

Just how far out in leftfield did you go?

Comment

hi.

BINARY

Comment

> Just how far out in leftfield did you go?

We left-fieldians don't do far out, that's passť - we do deep

you know - ignore the warning track and take the leap...

>hi.

Howdy.

Comment

It's like the clock has stopped for awhile: the old times are back. So is Lee.
          Robert

Comment

> the old times are back

Well, not quite, The TDW-1 has pretty much shut my yapper. I am very gratified, amazed even, at how much of what was "gritched about" by myself and others was addressed by this upgrade.

I've got to thank Roland for listening and taking action.

Comment

Lee, can you play any other positions? How's the Green Monster?

Comment

Wow Lee we thought you had flown the coup... Glad your back....
                TD-10xp
                Hart Acupads & Cymbals
                (Gigapro Set)

Comment

Well, well, well! Welcome back Lee.
                  I'm glad to have you back and glad about a future new Vkit Trans.
                  Count on me to do beta tests. You can reach me in [email protected]

Pierre

Comment

Please Bare with me - still in shock finding this web site...

I have been playing V-Drums for quite a while(even older Roland sets that I customized by add-ons) & have been searching for a site like this to share info. & such ...

I would Love to be a TD-10Exp VkitTrans Tester

I'm new to up/down loading Drum sets could you also send How-To info. ?

I've spent a lot of time tweaking MyDrums before/after TD-10 EXP - comparing HeadPhones vs PM-3 vs KC-500 Sound & trying to figure out between making overall adjustments where they can all sound the same or having to keep different drum sets for each situation. Also I've been working on creating a set of Drum kits that mimic actual acustic sets (ex. a DW,Tama,Mapex etc..) then of course start mimicing Rock Band Drum kit setups (Neal's, Tommy's,) it seems that as long as you have enough inputs to assign then everyone can add it to arsenal.

Comment

....yeah, yeah with all that.
                      When do we start beating on people again?

Glad to hear from you again.

BINARY

Comment

Next thing we know WOLFY will be showing his ugly face around here again! Welcome back Lee
                        Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Working...
                        X