Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Load/Save patterns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load/Save patterns?

Hi,

I'm about to download VKitTrans to save/load drumkits, but it sounds to me like it won't save/load individual patterns. I want to be able to keep individual patterns on my computer, then load up my TD-10 with the needed patterns when needed. Will VKitTrans handle this, or is there some software that anyone else would care to recommend that can do this? I checked out SoundDiver, but that won't do patterns either.

Thanks!
    TD-10 (not expanded), PD-120, 2xPD-100, KD-7, snare stand, double-tom stand.

Sorry to tell you, but you won't be able to load/save individual patterns with Vkit-trans. Or, I'm affraid, with any other program.
    What have you done, Roland?

Pierre.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

What about a "bulk midi dump"? Would that at least save that patterns as a whole so that I could restore them later?

TD-10 (not expanded), PD-120, 2xPD-100, KD-7, snare stand, double-tom stand.

Comment

Since I don't really use the internal sequencer that much I can't tell you right now (I'm at the office). But I'll have a look tonight at home and let you know the result.
        Pierre.

Comment

Working...
        X