Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest on vkittrans for TDW1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the latest on vkittrans for TDW1?

Is the current version broken? I wasn't able to get it to xfer to/from my TD10+upgrade. My pardons if this is a repeat Q.

Thanks
    -Bill

Lee said some time ago he would work on an update that would work with the upgrade...
    LEE ARE YOU OUT THERE???????
    TD-10xp
    Hart Acupads & Cymbals
    (Gigapro Set)

Comment

Sssttt... he's working
      Robert

Comment

any news about vkit trans?

Comment

Anyone heard something from Lee, is a better question. Where is he?
          Robert

Comment

so is this a dead issue? it seems some people have gotten vkittrans to work against a td10 exp. Did you do anything special? I can't get it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfereeno:
              so is this a dead issue? it seems some people have gotten vkittrans to work against a td10 exp. Did you do anything special? I can't get it to work.
              You should be able to send TD-10 non-exp kits to the TD-10exp. Did you use it before you upgraded? No settings changes are needed after upgrade. Are your cables properly connected? Cable marked "in" connects to port marked "out".

I only used V-kiTrans to load the kits on this site and some pre-TDW-1 customized kits. I wouldn't recommend it for newly saved kits with the exp card.

Use Sysex97. Check this link with complete instructions. http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/000434.html
              Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Working...
              X