Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest on vkittrans for TDW1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the latest on vkittrans for TDW1?

Is the current version broken? I wasn't able to get it to xfer to/from my TD10+upgrade. My pardons if this is a repeat Q.

Thanks
    -Bill

Lee said some time ago he would work on an update that would work with the upgrade...
    LEE ARE YOU OUT THERE???????
    TD-10xp
    Hart Acupads & Cymbals
    (Gigapro Set)

Comment

Sssttt... he's working
      Robert

Comment

any news about vkit trans?

Comment

Anyone heard something from Lee, is a better question. Where is he?
          Robert

Comment

so is this a dead issue? it seems some people have gotten vkittrans to work against a td10 exp. Did you do anything special? I can't get it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfereeno:
              so is this a dead issue? it seems some people have gotten vkittrans to work against a td10 exp. Did you do anything special? I can't get it to work.
              You should be able to send TD-10 non-exp kits to the TD-10exp. Did you use it before you upgraded? No settings changes are needed after upgrade. Are your cables properly connected? Cable marked "in" connects to port marked "out".

I only used V-kiTrans to load the kits on this site and some pre-TDW-1 customized kits. I wouldn't recommend it for newly saved kits with the exp card.

Use Sysex97. Check this link with complete instructions. http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/000434.html
              Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Working...
              X