Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

patches for td-10exp users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patches for td-10exp users

Since it appears that obtaining/implementing patches for use with td-10 exp. users might not be available for some time, is it possible for members to post instrument tuning/setting lists from their work to date on this forum with the expansion card instruments as well as the origional instruments? I would like to obtain settings for a J. Bonham and/or M.Mitchell sounding set. Any help would be welcomed.

------------------

Originally posted by MLeathem:
    Since it appears that obtaining/implementing patches for use with td-10 exp. users might not be available for some time, is it possible for members to post instrument tuning/setting lists from their work to date on this forum with the expansion card instruments as well as the origional instruments? I would like to obtain settings for a J. Bonham and/or M.Mitchell sounding set. Any help would be welcomed.

There is already a patch posted on the JB sound. I and others have used VkitTrans successfully with the TD-10exp. You might try it if you have a full backup on a memory card. The worst that could happen is you would get a checksum error and have to restore your overwritten kit from the card.

I don't recall anyone having catastrophic results doing this (I am assuming you wouldn't try this without a memory card or other tested backup).

Comment

Yes, VkitTrans works well with TDW-1 except for the full backup.
      But I also recommend you to use memory card, Cakewalk, or any other means of backup. The more the better.
      Pierre.

Comment

the little woman has hinted at a memory card at Christmas for yours truly... if it ends up in my stocking I'll try out VkitTrans with my TD-10-EXP

rus.
        \oo/_ :mad: _\oo/

Comment

Working...
        X