Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downloadable Kits for Roland TD-17 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloadable Kits for Roland TD-17 help

I'm not good with importing sound files & applying to pads so I'd like to know if there's anywhere I can either DL or buy full kits like the ones that come programmed in my TD-17 Module? Every link I've found with free kits is just loops or sound wav files that I can't figure out how to use them. Any help / direction appreciated.
    Last edited by Killer B; 09-28-22, 09:57 PM.

Lots of people do TD17 packs. VExpressions for example.
    I have done one.

There are simple guides on Youtube:
    Roland TD-17 tutorial for loading custom kits to your module - how to load from your computer to SD card to V-drums module. Purchase new kit downloads - http...

Comment

Whitten - Thank You. That's what I'm looking for. I noticed after you answered my post that someone else posted simular question a few posts down. Sorry, I didn't see it.
      Last edited by Killer B; 09-29-22, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Drum sound project (from Australia) have kits who use real samples of Gretsch broadkaster kit, Ludwig maple kit, Rogers snare and many more! Avalaible for TD-17, TD-27, TD-50 & TD-50X!!

Comment

there's a few free kits for the TD17 somewhere in the threads here, good enough to try out and get familiar with, same as the roland cloud, there's about 10 or so to download.
          I know it can look confusing, tedious and complicated editing your own...
          I was exactly like that...
          What I have found is that the td17 is very limited to what can be edited, so once you look at what the paid versions have actually edited, it's a no brainer to just insert your own good sample one has downloaded and voila...
          I don't think I've touched the paid versions since, other than showing friends what the td17 can do by loading a backup or two etc...
          what style music you into?
          Last edited by exsanguinator; 01-06-23, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X