Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reality to TD-27 "custom"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality to TD-27 "custom"

Hi everybody a happy new year.

I bought a pack of Reality vexpresion to my drum and it's WONDERFULL........ i've playing with the sounds over only four hours and it's amazing the sounds i'm listening.....in love

I'm gonna make some custom kits with all the sounds of Reality pack....heres the first:

K: ROCK 80 KIT38
    S: PORCARO KIT2
    TOMS: POP WET KIT 28
    CR1: ROCK 80 KIT 38
    CR2: ORGANIC KIT 24
    CR3: COLAIUTA KIT39 ( china)
    RIDE: THUNDER KIT52
    HH: PORCARO KIT2

About why i did this.......

My acustic kit is a ludwig classic maple, snares black beauty, classic maple and 69' suphraphonic, crashes a custom proyection,a fast crash a, k fast custom and hhx xplosion........rides a have a 22 k dark medium ride and hand hammered phil collins signature, hihat new beat, aax xplosion, dark impresion and quick beat

I'm trying to find a similar sound with my acustic kit, to practise and play some songs....a general kit.....but in the future i'm gonna made more specific kits for diferent styles of music.

I have to try it with some song and record to listen how it sounds......i'll tell you next days.....
    Is there another member making the same with the kits?

Last edited by Breo Brooks; 12-31-20, 09:18 PM.

Not yet, but I do have the Reality pack and time on my hands, will post an update if I come up with something.

Comment

Reminder: you can post “recipes” like the OP, but please do not share our hard work. Thank you!
      Alan
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
      X