Professional for Mimic Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional for Mimic Pro

Having finally had some time to sit down and fine tune my MP, Alan I have to say, the VEX Professional pack you’ve produced is absolutely incredible. Any MP owner that is yet to purchase a VEX pack, I highly recommend the Professional pack. It is outstanding. Can’t wait for future products! Keep them coming. Stay healthy and safe my fellow drummers.
    Last edited by jay888bee; 03-20-20, 07:08 PM.

Thanks for the kind words! Glad you’re enjoying it!
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

I will second that post. VEX Professional for Mimic was my first experience with VEX. All I can say is "wow!" I can't wait to try out some of these live. Also, will be helpful to really look at some of the settings for EQ and compression in the kits I like. Alan refers to the Mimic as a "studio in a box". VEX professional is basically like having a pro engineer (Alan) come and set up your studio and dial in multiple kits- with different degrees of compression, processing etc. It is an education as well as joy to use. Well done sir! This will keep my busy for a while...
      Jon

TD-20S V-Pro Expanded,
      Pearl Masters' Series accoustic
      Zildian Cymbals

Comment

Originally posted by macgadget View Post
        I will second that post. VEX Professional for Mimic was my first experience with VEX. All I can say is "wow!" I can't wait to try out some of these live. Also, will be helpful to really look at some of the settings for EQ and compression in the kits I like. Alan refers to the Mimic as a "studio in a box". VEX professional is basically like having a pro engineer (Alan) come and set up your studio and dial in multiple kits- with different degrees of compression, processing etc. It is an education as well as joy to use. Well done sir! This will keep my busy for a while...
        Thanks for the kind words!

Remember, as I mentioned in my last video, I push these parameters over what we do in a real studio due to the loss of additional levels of processing. The "push" is needed to attempt to achieve the same results.
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
        X