VExpressions, TD12, And Expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VExpressions, TD12, And Expansion

Howdy All- This should be an easy one (two), but want to make sure I do things right.

2 Questions: 1) Is it worth upgrading from TD12 when using Expressions? 2) Easiest Way To Add More Triggers?

Question 1: I have a TD12 now and it works fine. When using Expressions, do I gain anything except reverb if I upgrade to say a TD20? I'm a very very casual player and love my Expressions now. Anything else I gain with an upgrade of the model?

Question 2: My jacks are maxed out. What's the best way to get a couple more cymbals? Best way being the easiest way ? I'm a classic, "I just want to sit down and play my set" guy so I'm not deep into how to change module settings and such.

Thanks! Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Anotheruserhere; 03-02-20, 07:00 PM.

TD-30 would be a smarter choice right now. Few more I/O, reverb/fx, 3x the library, better engine & playability, and best yet... no bad screen concerns.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Good Morning- Exactly the info I was looking for. Thanks for the info.

Comment

This may be too late, but you could use a TMC-6, TM-2, TM-6, Alesis Trigger IO, ddrum Trigger or another Module to add triggers.
        Last edited by tkydon; 05-05-20, 07:39 AM.

Comment

See my detailed configuration description in TD-20/TMC-6 Sticky in the Technical Forum.
          https://www.vdrums.com/forum/advance...o-sticky/page3
          Last edited by tkydon; 05-05-20, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X