Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
    Chris's first pack mentioned above is LIVE: http://www.vexpressionsltd.com

Mine will be out in a month or so. Sorry, I've had some personal things come up in life that is delaying my work. It'll be worth the wait.
    I can get the links to play on windows 10.

Comment

Not sure what that means, but everything is working fine.
      Alan
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Just bought and downloaded the Venue Live, very nice! really like the Jazz All Day, Ludwig Super, Bonham and the Loud Maple kits.

Looking forward to the next pack!
        Last edited by haggis-man; 09-26-20, 09:20 AM.

Comment

For those of you with 27s, I'd like to know what your favorite 3 default kits are. I'm going to VEX-ify about 5-7 of the default kits, and I have three spots left. Let me know which kits you'd like VEX-ified.

In other news, Chris has another expansion coming soon, and mine is almost done as well. Stay tuned!
          Alan
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
            For those of you with 27s, I'd like to know what your favorite 3 default kits are. I'm going to VEX-ify about 5-7 of the default kits, and I have three spots left. Let me know which kits you'd like VEX-ified.

In other news, Chris has another expansion coming soon, and mine is almost done as well. Stay tuned!
            I have mostly been making custom kits, but I think the DrySound kit (Kit 65 I think) that came with the 1.1 Update sounds more natural than most. I like kits that sound more like you are playing them and less compressed like you would on a recording etc.

Comment

Chris's new pack "MAXX" is up.

Still working on mine. (sorry, I've got some personal stuff going on) Hope to have mine out in another couple of weeks.
              Alan

Comment

Just listened to the pack samples and it sounds really great!
                Cheers,

Roland TD-50KVX / SPD-SX / SD3

Comment

Working...
                X