Custom kits TD12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom kits TD12

Here are some kits I've made while playing on the ships. Adjust the levels or ambience to taste since I've made this to work on one small and one large stage. It's possible the kits don't translate well, but they can be a good starting point. Woody TD12 kits.zip
    •A kits: Mapex Saturn ltd. Mapex Meridian, Ludwig and Pearl snares, Paiste, Anatolian, DW5002TW•
    •SPD-SX, Roland RT triggers•
    •Ship kits: TD-12KV, TD-30K, TD-50K•

must be "old" ship ... they still using TD12? thanks.

Comment

It is an older ship, yes Due to have some equipment updated, but the company is tightening the budget... On one similar ship they replaced the 12 with the 50, so I'm hoping it happens here also. Anyway, the module and the sounds are outdated but usable, unlike the pads which should be long retired

I have done the td30 and the td50, so here is the 12 for anyone still using it. Funny how many topics deal with the issues around them but the ones I get here are still alive despite the humidity and the abuse they get from the many gigs outside by many diffrenent bands!
      •A kits: Mapex Saturn ltd. Mapex Meridian, Ludwig and Pearl snares, Paiste, Anatolian, DW5002TW•

Comment

We went on Carnival Cruise in 2017 during Christmas and there were a band playing TD-50 inside the main deck. Sound good.

Comment

I'm working with Aida which is a subsidiary of Carnival. Most of the newer ships I play on have the 30 or 50, but for the older ones they are kinda waiting for the 12s to die
          Last edited by MilosDrummer; 12-19-19, 08:49 AM.

Comment

thanks for sharing! i plan on playing my td-12 into the ground! LOL

Comment

Have fun man, share your thoughts or even videos!

Comment

Working...
              X