Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V Expressions is proud to announce: Generations for the Roland TD-50!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flavor.

It should be noted, Origins wasn't designed to actually "mimic" the recordings. (see what I did there?)
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Do we have some favourite kits yet?

Mine is Fleetwood Mac, and I am not a fan of them nor 70's music in general. But FMOB, What an awesome all round kit!

Comment

I’m loving the Carter and Weckl kits for light, busy playing (jam band, fusion). Also I was a huge Tears for Fears fan in the 80’s so that’s one of my favorites.

And I’ve been going back and forth between the Gavin DeGraw and HeCountry kits for Christian Contemporary music.
        Last edited by Bahstan; 07-26-19, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know I haven't forgotten about doing/adding the Generations follow-up video I mentioned in the intro video. I've had some sinus thing with migraines for almost a week now. As soon as it's gone, I'll get to the Generations follow-up video. Thanks for your patience. - Alan

if-i-could-stop-being-sick-that-would-be-great-memes.jpg
          Alan
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

Working...
          X