VDrum Library

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VDrum Library

Hello, New here ,do I need the VDrum Lib for the TD50 kits, thanks.

No, it does not support the 50 yet anyway. You can read the QuickStart guide on my site, or watch it on our YouTube channel below, to understand more.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks Alan.

Comment

I have a few questions Alan, I bought the TD50 with a few added kits and samples which the previous owner put in the module,when I save back up to the sd card
        are all these saved as well or do I have to save individual kits separately. How can I tell what is on the back up sd card. I want to do a factory reset
        but I don’t want to risk losing what I have. I have just discovered how to load up single kits back on to the module from the export folder is this right ? Thanks for your time.

Comment

Yes, they are saved in your backup. You can save kits individually if you want to load and add them to other backups. There is no need to save default kits individually. You can pull those from “preset” memory at any time.
          Alan
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

Working...
          X