V Ex Communications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Ex Communications

If I send an email to V Expressions, how long should I expect to wait for a response?

With me, usually minutes. Chris can take longer. (he gigs full time) Why?
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I sent an email through the website several days ago and never got a response. My question was: I paid for the VDrumLib several years ago, but my computer crashed a couple months ago. Now that I have a new computer, is there a way of downloading the app again without paying for it a second time?

Comment

It probably got forwarded to VDrumLib. We’re not VDrumLib. You should contact VDrumLib for faster help.
        Alan
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

Originally posted by welshk View Post
          I sent an email through the website several days ago and never got a response. My question was: I paid for the VDrumLib several years ago, but my computer crashed a couple months ago. Now that I have a new computer, is there a way of downloading the app again without paying for it a second time?
          I replied to you right away,. Unfortunately, you used a temporary email address and the reply go rejected. I tried several times and got the same response. I then sent you an email using the email address that you used when you purchased your license many years ago. I have not gotten a reply from you, so I assume that you don't check that email address. So, unfortunately, there is no way for me to contact you.

The download is always available on my website: http://www.vdrumlib.com/download.html

You need your old license info to register it. That info is contained your purchase receipt which was emailed to you many years ago. Do you still have access to your old email?
          Last edited by SiliconDrummer; 03-10-19, 08:42 PM.

Comment

I'm sure I don't have the old email with the license info. And I thought I sent the email to you using my current email address. So, I'm not sure what happened. At any rate, can I send you - SiliconDrummer - a private message on here to give you my email address? Will that help?

Comment

Sure, send me a PM. Or, you can just reply to the one I sent you.
              Last edited by SiliconDrummer; 03-10-19, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X