Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V Expressions Ltd announces "Infinity" for the Roland TD-50!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Expressions Ltd announces "Infinity" for the Roland TD-50!

NEW! "Infinity" for the Roland TD-50

We've started from scratch for the TD-50 too!

Learn all about it below...

Learn & Hear more | Video Overview & Tutorial

If you don't see them, simply refresh the page.

• Alan VEX
    replied
    Glad you guys like it!

Leave a comment:

• molson
    replied
    Just got this pack - awesome job Alan!.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby Brown
    replied
    Wow, the infinity kits are really well done. Good job man.

Leave a comment:

• Youngguns996
    replied
    Hi Alan,

The Infinity Pack is Great, I think your greatest work so far, I love the Bonzo Kit as well. Thanks for making our TD-50's come back to life. I don't know if you remember when I told you that I actually returned my TD-50 in past but thanks to your Expansion Packs, the TD-50 is back and staying for good.

P.S. I'm still waiting on that Gil Moore (Triumph) Kit we discussed. LOL

Leave a comment:

• PietjePuk100
    replied
    Hi Alan,

Thanks for the Bonzo tutorial video. It's always good to see the approach the masters take.

Leave a comment:

• Alan VEX
    replied
    TD-50 Infinity Owners... here's a Bonzo recipe for you to cook up... https://youtu.be/NwqRGe80oPc

Leave a comment:

• Alan VEX
    replied
    Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Actually Howstamychi, I have noticed. Our sales for this pack went through the roof. There are a LOT more 50 owners out there than I thought. They're just not here. lol

You guys keep an eye on our YouTube channel. Got a little something coming in the morning.

(link below)

Leave a comment:

• Howstamychi
    replied
    The more I play the TD-50 using Infinity the more I am impressed. No tweaking just using. I actually managed after years of composing professionally to accidentally trigger Mimic Toms on MIDI channel 10 underneath the Infinity Tom sets for an episode of a show I'm working on. Much like a clown.

Having put away my floppy shoes, horn and unicycle, I am now clearly hearing the subtleties and tuning of the Infinity Toms and relishing the combined power of both Studio X and Infinity Tom instrument sets for copying and pasting into other kits.

Alan, have you noticed there have been more than a few musicians returning to or choosing the TD-50 after the release of Infinity? I have. Thanks again for your work with this module.

Leave a comment:

• PietjePuk100
    replied
    Originally posted by Chance27 View Post
    Anyone else picked out some favorites yet?
    Totally loving the same kit as you do (the green version, right)

I have reduced the sustain in the transient designer and muffled the toms.

Alan VEX , thanks for the tips on the EQ. Will definitely the EQ settings tomorrow when playing through the PA.

Leave a comment:

• Alan VEX
    replied
    A very valid and kind review. I think itís spot on. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it.

Leave a comment:

• AcMeKaNiK
    replied
    Best pack by far and is truly getting to the root of this module's sounds and what it is capable of. Problem with the 50 is just the hours and hours that have to be spent in order to get it to sound this good. I truly believe that you have saved them a lot in lost sales by creating these packs. I bought your first 2 TD-50 packs as a trial and if they didnt get the module sounding right I was going to sell it and get the Mimic Pro. The deal was I had already gotten the digi-ride and man, I love that thing. I didnt want to have to go back to my CY-15R. The only gripe I still had was the snare sounds which to be fair and with all due respect I was only able to find 1 or 2 between the first 2 packs that I cared for, just my opinion. The cymbal sounds are excellent in all 3 packs, especially the hats. The toms sound killer on the new Infinity pack as do the bass drums.

I just got it installed last night so I have not even begun tweaking anything yet. On the subject of the Drum-tec packs. I got the metal pack just to see what they had to offer and was pleasantly surprised. I even found a couple snares that sounded pretty darn good and I think they are layering in a tiny bit of a sample in theirs. I saw what you wrote about that subject and agree with your train of thought on that deal.

Anyways, just wanted to say I applaud your efforts sir and look forward to anything you have in the future. Your TD-30 stuff was excellent and helped to sell my old module and get more than expected out of it when I sold it because it had been VEX'd......lol CHeers!
    Last edited by AcMeKaNiK; 03-11-19, 05:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Alan VEX
    replied
    Thanks for the kudos, Chance. You've pointed out a lot of things I slaved over for months. lol

Leave a comment:

• Chance27
    replied
    After a week of playing around with Infinity I am really quite amazed at the depth of kits this pack offers. I am absolutely loving the Mac Throatster kit. The snare drum is so satisfying on this kit and it can be tuned up nicely as well. The whole kits sounds good dry or wet. Dr. Funk combined with the Dry Cymbal Set and the beast, Mc Punchy, deserve some props as well. These three kits alone are worth the money spent on the entire pack.

This weekend I plan on delving into into the DryCoustic kits.

Anyone else picked out some favorites yet?

Alan, thanks again for such an outstanding product.

Leave a comment:

• Moo
    replied
    Bought this the other day, thank you Alan for breathing new life into this module.... my mimic is getting a little nervous!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X