Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V Expressions Ltd announces "Infinity" for the Roland TD-50!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very valid and kind review. I think itís spot on. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Chance27 View Post
      Anyone else picked out some favorites yet?
      Totally loving the same kit as you do (the green version, right)

I have reduced the sustain in the transient designer and muffled the toms.

Alan VEX , thanks for the tips on the EQ. Will definitely the EQ settings tomorrow when playing through the PA.
      Cheers,

Roland TD-50KV / SPD-SX / Superior Drummer 3

Comment

The more I play the TD-50 using Infinity the more I am impressed. No tweaking just using. I actually managed after years of composing professionally to accidentally trigger Mimic Toms on MIDI channel 10 underneath the Infinity Tom sets for an episode of a show I'm working on. Much like a clown.

Having put away my floppy shoes, horn and unicycle, I am now clearly hearing the subtleties and tuning of the Infinity Toms and relishing the combined power of both Studio X and Infinity Tom instrument sets for copying and pasting into other kits.

Alan, have you noticed there have been more than a few musicians returning to or choosing the TD-50 after the release of Infinity? I have. Thanks again for your work with this module.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Actually Howstamychi, I have noticed. Our sales for this pack went through the roof. There are a LOT more 50 owners out there than I thought. They're just not here. lol

You guys keep an eye on our YouTube channel. Got a little something coming in the morning.

(link below)
          Alan

Comment

TD-50 Infinity Owners... here's a Bonzo recipe for you to cook up... https://youtu.be/NwqRGe80oPc
            Alan

Comment

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the Bonzo tutorial video. It's always good to see the approach the masters take.
              Cheers,

Roland TD-50KV / SPD-SX / Superior Drummer 3

Comment

Hi Alan,

The Infinity Pack is Great, I think your greatest work so far, I love the Bonzo Kit as well. Thanks for making our TD-50's come back to life. I don't know if you remember when I told you that I actually returned my TD-50 in past but thanks to your Expansion Packs, the TD-50 is back and staying for good.

P.S. I'm still waiting on that Gil Moore (Triumph) Kit we discussed. LOL
                Roland TD-30 Module, Superior Drummer 2 on Roland TD-30KV Set with an extra PD-108, DW 9002 Double Bass Pedals & 9000 HH Stand, DW 9000 Airlift Throne. Ludwig Acoustic Zep Set W/26' Bass, Ludwig Black Beauty Snare, Paiste 2002 Cymbals with 15' Sound Edge Hi-Hat Cymbals, DW 9002 Double Bass Pedals and 9000 HH Stand, DW 9000 Airlift Throne.

Comment

Working...
                X