Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V Expressions Ltd announces "Infinity" for the Roland TD-50!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • V Expressions Ltd announces "Infinity" for the Roland TD-50!

    NEW! "Infinity" for the Roland TD-50

    We've started from scratch for the TD-50 too!

    Learn all about it below...

    Learn & Hear more | Video Overview & Tutorial

    If you don't see them, simply refresh the page.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • #2
    Well, my timing on moving back to the TD-50 couldn't be more perfect. From what I have heard so far I am very excited about this new pack. I'll be downloading it this weekend.

    Alan, thanks for putting this together for us TD-50 owners.
    ATV aDrums, TD-50, aD5, Superior Drummer 3.0, Roland SPD-SX, Tama & DW Hardware.

    Comment


    • #3
      I like that you're demoing the kits without backing tracks. I don't have a TD50 but this pack would be a no brainer if I did!
      Pearl MIMIC Pro, ATV aD5, ATV aDrums Expanded

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by molson View Post
        I like that you're demoing the kits without backing tracks. I don't have a TD50 but this pack would be a no brainer if I did!
        Curious... did you mean in the video, the site samples, or both? Interested to see how the “tutorial video” is received.
        Alan
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post

          Curious... did you mean in the video, the site samples, or both? Interested to see how the “tutorial video” is received.
          I've only listened to the site samples so far. I'll check out the video tomorrow.
          Pearl MIMIC Pro, ATV aD5, ATV aDrums Expanded

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi Alan,

            Just watched the video for the second time as the first time on phone at an early hour wasn't ideal for detecting what you did on the module. Now, I've seen it on the laptop it was all pretty clear. I have to say that this provides with a better understanding on how to make the adjustments and follow your thought process. That was pretty cool and also loved how your brought it back to the starting state.

            Just got the pack and waiting for the family to disappear

            On YouTube you indicated that you've recorded using the main out L/R only. Are you using the balanced or unbalanced jacks?
            Cheers,

            Roland TD-50KV / SPD-SX / Superior Drummer 3

            Comment


            • #7
              Just bought Infinity. Now I'm going to be up all night.

              Comment


              • #8
                So I went through the pack this morning and boy oh boy. What a killer pack this is, totally loving it!

                Thanks for setting this up and who knows what's in store next ..... (in a while of course).
                Cheers,

                Roland TD-50KV / SPD-SX / Superior Drummer 3

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PietjePuk100 View Post
                  Hi Alan,
                  On YouTube you indicated that you've recorded using the main out L/R only. Are you using the balanced or unbalanced jacks?
                  I'm actually using an unbalanced Hosa snake... so, the two unbalanced line jacks. No real need for balanced, IMO. (in this particular situation... unless one has a noise/ground issue) I try to keep it simple.

                  Originally posted by PietjePuk100 View Post
                  So I went through the pack this morning and boy oh boy. What a killer pack this is, totally loving it!

                  Thanks for setting this up and who knows what's in store next ..... (in a while of course).
                  Awesome! Glad you love it!
                  Alan
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Howstamychi View Post
                    Just bought Infinity. Now I'm going to be up all night.
                    I was up all night. Love it. My review of the first kit extends to the whole pack. Beautiful work.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Howstamychi View Post

                      I was up all night. Love it. My review of the first kit extends to the whole pack. Beautiful work.
                      Thank you so much!
                      Alan
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        what great timing for the new pack alan! my new jerry harvey 16v2 iem just arrived yesterday and downloaded the new infinity pack also. well what can i say ,what a truly amazing sound on these kits made even better with my jh16v2s. the video was a great insight into the subtle changes that can be made easily,please make somemore! keep up the good work alan,scotland is rocking today!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by wilk19710 View Post
                          ... the video was a great insight into the subtle changes that can be made easily,please make somemore! keep up the good work alan,scotland is rocking today!!
                          Thanks. I’ve got some ideas in my head.
                          Alan
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Alan - you are a star! What a great weekend I have had. Downloaded Infinity on Saturday morning and this is DEFINITELY the best expansion pack ever produced for the TD50.
                            :confused:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by gjmunro View Post
                              Alan - you are a star! What a great weekend I have had. Downloaded Infinity on Saturday morning and this is DEFINITELY the best expansion pack ever produced for the TD50.
                              Thank you! Glad you love it! The response has been amazing. I’ve gotten tons of happy emails! It has far exceeded even my expectations!
                              Alan
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X