Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help deciding which TD15 expansion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help deciding which TD15 expansion.

Hello !!!! Just bought my TD15, and fell that i need an upgrade. Checked on webpage and.. there are 6 expansion!
    Can you help me decide ?
    Reading here , the EVO and SYNC received lot of love..anyone just checked the other 4 ? The master 1-2 ? The boost has a Nirvana bonus--
    Im playing some funk, blues, rock -pearl jam kind of stuff.
    Hope you can help me.
    Thanks in advance !!!! Gabriel

just chiming in, to tell you that
    I bought Evo and Sync a couple years ago.
    love them.
    I'm gonna get Boost now.
    hope you like whatever you decide on.

Comment

The best thing to do is drop Chris an email through the website, and tell him yours needs, and how you’ll use it. He can point you in the best direction.
      Alan
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by chaka26 View Post
        Hello !!!! Just bought my TD15, and fell that i need an upgrade. Checked on webpage and.. there are 6 expansion!
        Can you help me decide ?
        Reading here , the EVO and SYNC received lot of love..anyone just checked the other 4 ? The master 1-2 ? The boost has a Nirvana bonus--
        Im playing some funk, blues, rock -pearl jam kind of stuff.
        Hope you can help me.
        Thanks in advance !!!! Gabriel

Here is something I Posted back in 2014
        ===============================

12-30-14, 08:15 PM
        I recently purchased both VEX Evolution and SYNC kits for my TD-15. You get 50 kits with both sets. However, the Evolution kits are all different – the SYNC kits include 25 unique kits duplicated and ambience/configured as “wet” and “dry”. Also, Evolution has the auxiliary port mapped as a 4th tom; SYNC has it mapped as a china/splash cymbal.

Both sets sound great – I really do not have preference. Therefore it would be difficult for me to recommend one over the other. However, since the cost for both is the same ($45), you are getting more kits with Evolution. That does not mean they are better, just more of them. It is interesting to hear the difference between two kits configured as wet and dry as offered with SYNC, but again, not necessarily better than EVO, just different.

Just my 2-cents…..

Comment

Originally posted by EssKayKay View Post

Here is something I Posted back in 2014
          ===============================

12-30-14, 08:15 PM
          I recently purchased both VEX Evolution and SYNC kits for my TD-15. You get 50 kits with both sets. However, the Evolution kits are all different – the SYNC kits include 25 unique kits duplicated and ambience/configured as “wet” and “dry”. Also, Evolution has the auxiliary port mapped as a 4th tom; SYNC has it mapped as a china/splash cymbal.

Both sets sound great – I really do not have preference. Therefore it would be difficult for me to recommend one over the other. However, since the cost for both is the same ($45), you are getting more kits with Evolution. That does not mean they are better, just more of them. It is interesting to hear the difference between two kits configured as wet and dry as offered with SYNC, but again, not necessarily better than EVO, just different.

Just my 2-cents…..

any thoughts about Boost?

Comment

Originally posted by chasmanian View Post
            any thoughts about Boost?
            Sorry only purchased ECO and SYNC for my TD-15. I'm sure what ever package you decide on you will be pleased - VEX kits are great.

Comment

ok. thank you!!

Comment

Working...
              X