Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V Expressions Ltd announces "Professional" for the Pearl Mimic Pro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Expressions Ltd announces "Professional" for the Pearl Mimic Pro!

NEW! "Professional" for the Pearl Mimic Pro!

We’'ve started from scratch! Using industry-proven mixing techniques, we’ve achieved a whole new level of realistic power and results!

Professional is a series of two expansions in one pack at a lower cost! It glues together 87 amazing kits into a collection perfectly built for professionals, or any drummer looking for professional sounding results.

Kits offer extremely improved realism for endless playing situations and music styles, and are intended for application in everything from simple session practice and wood-shedding, to professional gigging & recording.

Learn much more below...

See it in action! | Learn more

Update: I've added high-quality samples to the webpage here: http://www.vexpressionsltd.com/professional.html

If you don't see them, simply refresh the page.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds great. You had me watching the whole performance to see how long your gum would last.
    Roland TD-50KS +1 tom +1 cymbal. Behringer XR18 with Ultranet monitoring. Protools.

Comment

Sounds good Alan!

I really enjoy both the Origins and SurReal packs. Does the Professional pack contain completely new kits not found in the Origins and SurRea expansions?

thx!

jrmixman

Comment

The last 2 packs seemed to only have 2 distinct HH sounds / types. Have you added more to this one?
        "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Originally posted by jrmixman View Post
          Sounds good Alan!

I really enjoy both the Origins and SurReal packs. Does the Professional pack contain completely new kits not found in the Origins and SurRea expansions?

thx!

jrmixman
          Always all new kits.
          Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder View Post
            The last 2 packs seemed to only have 2 distinct HH sounds / types. Have you added more to this one?
            This pack has variations from kit to kit. I would say there are several different “variations” of hats on this. You can save/copy the ones you like to other kits. There is everything from very bright, to bright, to darker, to mushy. (best way I can describe them)
            Alan

Comment

Sounds great Alan. I wish you could do videos / sound files without the backing tracks. It is hard to hear the nuances of each kit, especially the toms. To me, most of the toms sound very similar in tone but this may not be the case.
              ATV aDrums, TD-50, aD5, Superior Drummer 3.0, Roland SPD-SX, Tama & DW Hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance27 View Post
                Sounds great Alan. I wish you could do videos / sound files without the backing tracks. It is hard to hear the nuances of each kit, especially the toms. To me, most of the toms sound very similar in tone but this may not be the case.
                I will try to do some videos without music. I was pressed for time to get this video done as I'm leaving town for a week. I barely got this one done.

There are a slew of new toms. It made a huge impact on one of the beta testers. His literal first words were, "“those Toms”. Wow." So, I may not have gotten them all showcased in this video, but will very likely do more short cover demos in a couple of weeks when I return. I will also consider doing some "drums only" audio samples for the website.
                Alan

Comment

Great video and I agree that some kit only sounds (no backing track) would be a great way to highlight the product. Excellent work!
                  ... Now if I could only actually get a Mimic, I would be happy.
                  Expanded TD-30. Wanting more...

Comment

Great video and the kits sit really well in the mix showing how well they have been put together. What I would like to see and this goes for anyone who is showing kits (drum-tec worst offenders) is for each Tom to be hit individually to hear the ring and a slow roll around the toms to hear in context. Every video I see has the toms sound like the ones on the drumeo videos. Nice but I like a bit more life and snap in my toms. More organic and less processed.
                    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Thank you, mkok!

I just uploaded all high quality samples to the webpage: http://www.vexpressionsltd.com/professional.html

Check them out! If you don't see them, simply refresh the page.
                      Alan

Comment

I talked to Alan about it, that most video from mimic are not representative compare to inside mimic, there is missing about 40% of the real depth\sound and we tested yesterday in both side with much better result.
                        Last edited by Chris K; 10-27-18, 11:41 AM.

Comment

What kit has the most compressed snare ring?
                          ♦ Diamond Drums 4pc in Di-Noc carbon ♦ MegaDRUM + Roland UA-1010 / cymbals / KT-10 (x2) ♦ Tama / Gibraltar hardware ♦ JBL LSR3 Series 2.1 Monitoring
                          Community Drum Module Document
                          PA Specifications (wip)

Comment

Hi Alan, These kits sound great! I was wondering, you had mentioned the current cost for this pack was "discounted pricing", may I ask for how long? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason157E View Post
                              Hi Alan, These kits sound great! I was wondering, you had mentioned the current cost for this pack was "discounted pricing", may I ask for how long? Thanks!
                              I'm probably going to give it two weeks.
                              Alan

Comment

Working...
                              X