Having the stock TD-50 kits plus the expansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having the stock TD-50 kits plus the expansion

Is it possible to have both the stock kits and the expressions? or are the expressions meant to replace the stock kits. I bought both packs today and am eager to play with them!

Your module can hold 100 kits at a time. Your TD-50 manual tells you how to load kits individually. (around pg 40 or so)

Here's my suggestion... Write down the default kits you want to keep or dump. Load one of our expansions and do the same. Load the second expansion and do the same. Any kits you want to put in your "personal collection" will have to be saved individually, and then loaded in your desired order.

Hope that helps!
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Can one just have multipal memory cards with certain kits pre loaded? That way one for default and one loaded up with both V Expression sets?

Comment

Not sure I understand the question, but you can build whatever you like. Simply make a backup of your module, load ours, adjust the pad setup to match your setup, save a new backup, repeat as needed, then load whatever you desire.

If you wish to create a custom collection in one backup, then you'll want to save out your favorite individual kits from each backup, and load them independently into a single collection, and save. The instructions for saving individual kits can be found in your Roland manual.

VDrumLib IS working on an update. It's taking a long time due to reverse engineering the new sample decoding system. I have no idea of any ETA, though.
        Alan
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

Originally posted by eclypse View Post
          Can one just have multipal memory cards with certain kits pre loaded? That way one for default and one loaded up with both V Expression sets?
          I just hope you will play more your td-50, since you said on another thread, you did not touched for a while and to a point to sell, as I said from the start concerning td-50 before...I was afraid about what I told you, hope you will still use it after 6 months..
          Last edited by Chris K; 12-02-18, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris K View Post

I just hope you will play more your td-50, since you said on another thread, you did not touched for a while and to a point to sell, as I said from the start concerning td-50 before...I was afraid about what I told you, hope you will still use it after 6 months..
            So do i.. I think I just need drumless tracks so I can play to actual music to enjoy it fully. That's what I think is missing. Heh

wifes looking at it like a bank though. So much money just sitting there.

I bought it cause I've always wanted it and just cause I'm not currently playing it dont mean I wont eventually get around to it.

I think it's the best thing for my mind and body. So me needs it!

Comment

Drumless tracks are a great motivator. There's so many types of music that are now available in drumless form.

Youtube is a good place to start, but there's several pay sites too. Just double check that you're not paying for songs that are free elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
              X