No announcement yet.

VdrumLib for TD/50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We’re beta testing now. Anyone reading this with a TD-17 and a valid license can email Ken and apply to beta test. Email him through the VDL site.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'm actually going through this at the moment combining sounds from the different packs and doing it all manually (obviously).
      Whilst yes, it is somewhat tedious, It really helps you to get to know the module and also provides a more intimate experience experiminting with the the varying sounds throughout the packs.

I believe that I will have a better finished result and a wide array of differing kits once I have finished having done it this way.
      It really doesn't take THAT long…… :-P

Comment

Well, I can report the Win version is working great. Albeit, I have to beta again once the Catalina fixes are put in place. The Win version will have to be checked again. So, hopefully, we're getting close.
        Alan

Comment

I haven’t upgraded to Catalina yet, so if you need a beta tester
          Cheers,

Roland TD-50KV / SPD-SX / Superior Drummer 3

Comment

I'm looking forward to buying a TD50-compatible version for Windows! Any updates on this front? Thanks!

Comment

Hi Alan, hope you're doing well & are preparing for Black Friday

Have you heard any news on the progress on a new version of the vdrumlib?

Sorry to keep on bringing this up. I'd just like to get my hands on it so life becomes a bit easier for creating kits from all the goodies that you have provided us with so far.

Take care.
              Cheers,

Roland TD-50KV / SPD-SX / Superior Drummer 3

Comment

He just finished up the Catalina compatibility, and needs to test midi connectivity. (TD-50, Mac & Win) If anyone is already a VDL customer, and is very proficient in using midi, I’d highly suggest emailing Ken through the VDrumLib website to offer beta testing for him. I’ll be testing the final Win version, but he has not sent it yet. He was hoping for a Black Friday release, but it doesn’t look like that’s happening.
                Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
                  He just finished up the Catalina compatibility, and needs to test midi connectivity. (TD-50, Mac & Win) If anyone is already a VDL customer, and is very proficient in using midi, I’d highly suggest emailing Ken through the VDrumLib website to offer beta testing for him. I’ll be testing the final Win version, but he has not sent it yet. He was hoping for a Black Friday release, but it doesn’t look like that’s happening.
                  Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the new version!

Comment

I cant wait!

Comment

Working...
                    X