VdrumLib for TD/50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VdrumLib for TD/50

Will there be an update to the TD-50 vdrumLib ?

VDL is working on updates as I type. I do not know what they'll accomplish. We've sent them a 17 and 50 in hopes they can support them both.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Seriously hope so! If so I'd drop $20 on it.

Comment

They also were looking into the TD25 and never got around that one (AFAIK). I really hope they do get around this time, but if I were you I wouldn't hold my breath
        Keep in mind, they don't get any support from Roland so they have to take the backup file apart. This seems like a painstaking tedious process. We'll see.
        Cheers,

Roland TD-50KV / SPD-SX / Superior Drummer 3

Comment

Originally posted by PietjePuk100 View Post
          They also were looking into the TD25 and never got around that one (AFAIK). I really hope they do get around this time, but if I were you I wouldn't hold my breath
          Keep in mind, they don't get any support from Roland so they have to take the backup file apart. This seems like a painstaking tedious process. We'll see.
          VDL currently has our 17 and one of our 50s. I donít remember the issue that disrupted the 25 development, but something detoured it.
          Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post

VDL currently has our 17 and one of our 50s. I donít remember the issue that disrupted the 25 development, but something detoured it.
            That I understand. My point is however, that it is a tedious process for them so it might take a while. Don't get me wrong, I hope they knock it out of the park anytime soon.
            Cheers,

Comment

Alan VEX, have you heard anything that we can consider to be an update on the status of vdrumlib?

Thanks in advance.
              Cheers,

Comment

Ken is working on it. He's close, but no ETA.
                Alan

Comment

Thanks for the intel, much appreciated.

I'm really looking forward to a TD50 supported version. Especially after the latest pack you've provided us with. It would be awesome to start combining stuff from the previous packs into this one to see what happens.
                  Cheers,

Comment

Alan VEX, do you know if Ken has been able to make some progress?

I'm really looking forward for this as this will make things so much easier. Especially with the latest pack you have created for the TD50 (and the upcoming one) it would be great to have a tool that allows for the quick editing and more easily creating new kits based on your hard work.
                    Cheers,

Comment

Unfortunately, Ken is an extremely busy guy. He has another company and travels internationally a lot. This is what eats up a lot of his time. Many of us desire an update, but we're at his mercy. I wish I had the coding know-how to help.
                      Alan

Comment

Unfortunately there is nothing else to do & wait patiently for an update of the product. I really hope that he can pull this one of and it's a shame that he is left in the dark by Roland instead of supporting him.

Thanks for the update.
                        Cheers,

Comment

Alan VEX Hi Allen,

A little while you’ve mentioned in one of your video’s that you’ve received a test version of VDrumLib for the TD50. Have you been able to test that and is there anything you can share with us?

thanks in advance
                          Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by PietjePuk100 View Post
                            Alan VEX Hi Allen,

A little while you’ve mentioned in one of your video’s that you’ve received a test version of VDrumLib for the TD50. Have you been able to test that and is there anything you can share with us?

thanks in advance
                            I don’t recall mentioning I received a test version of VDL. (I didn’t) However, I have been working with Ken over the past couple of months. The only thing he shared with me was one of his own personal tools for helping with VEX, but not something for everyday users. That all being said, he is nearing beta testing. With the release of the new Mac OS, I believe he had to go back and make some changes. So, it set back beta for a bit. I haven’t talked with him in a week or so. All I know is he is trying to get it done as I type. He was very close to done, last we spoke. (before that Catalina crap)
                            Alan

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Still very much looking forward for an upcoming release.
                              Cheers,

Comment

Working...
                              X