VdrumLib for TD/50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VdrumLib for TD/50

Will there be an update to the TD-50 vdrumLib ?

VDL is working on updates as I type. I do not know what they'll accomplish. We've sent them a 17 and 50 in hopes they can support them both.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Seriously hope so! If so I'd drop $20 on it.

Comment

They also were looking into the TD25 and never got around that one (AFAIK). I really hope they do get around this time, but if I were you I wouldn't hold my breath
        Keep in mind, they don't get any support from Roland so they have to take the backup file apart. This seems like a painstaking tedious process. We'll see.
        Cheers,

Roland TD-50KV / SPD-SX / Superior Drummer 3

Comment

Originally posted by PietjePuk100 View Post
          They also were looking into the TD25 and never got around that one (AFAIK). I really hope they do get around this time, but if I were you I wouldn't hold my breath
          Keep in mind, they don't get any support from Roland so they have to take the backup file apart. This seems like a painstaking tedious process. We'll see.
          VDL currently has our 17 and one of our 50s. I donít remember the issue that disrupted the 25 development, but something detoured it.
          Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post

VDL currently has our 17 and one of our 50s. I donít remember the issue that disrupted the 25 development, but something detoured it.
            That I understand. My point is however, that it is a tedious process for them so it might take a while. Don't get me wrong, I hope they knock it out of the park anytime soon.
            Cheers,

Comment

Alan VEX, have you heard anything that we can consider to be an update on the status of vdrumlib?

Thanks in advance.
              Cheers,

Comment

Ken is working on it. He's close, but no ETA.
                Alan

Comment

Thanks for the intel, much appreciated.

I'm really looking forward to a TD50 supported version. Especially after the latest pack you've provided us with. It would be awesome to start combining stuff from the previous packs into this one to see what happens.
                  Cheers,

Comment

Working...
                  X