Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New VEX Expansions Available for the TD-25, 17, 15 & 11!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New VEX Expansions Available for the TD-25, 17, 15 & 11!

New expansions now available for the TD-25, TD-17, TD-15, & TD-11!

Check them out at...

http://www.vexpressionsltd.com/
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

I have been waiting for the TD-17 kits since having Masters 1 & 2 on my TD-11, but $50.00? Your prices keep going up an up and up. Any plans for a la-cart kits in the future? I'ld pay $2.49 per kit to be able to pick and choose and I'm sure a lot of others would to. Regardless, thank you for putting these out, you guys put a lot of hard work into them I am sure.

Comment

You did read the description, right? This expansion comes with custom samples. You can email Chris for more info.

As I've mentioned several times over the years, a la carte was tried a few times. Ultimately, the time involved would have dictated exorbitant cost to the customer. Custom work... even just putting a selection of kits together... takes time.
      Alan
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

Comment

Im purchasing this today for the TD25. Would you guys be willing, or motivated to make some for the TM-2s? It lacks in Cymbal,tom, and kik selections. Is this even possible?

EDIT: Actually already purchased BOOST
        Last edited by viperwolf; 08-20-18, 02:02 AM.

Comment

We haven't looked at the TM-2. I'm not sure we'll support it. We generally stick to the TD series.
          Alan

Comment

Originally posted by viperwolf View Post
            Im purchasing this today for the TD25. Would you guys be willing, or motivated to make some for the TM-2s? It lacks in Cymbal,tom, and kik selections. Is this even possible?

EDIT: Actually already purchased BOOST
            Hey viperwolf, what do you think of the boost expansion? I have the Records pack, looking to get another, I love the sample sounds of Boost, but do you have any experience with Icons, Records or Classics? Would you recommend Boost over them?
            Roland TD-25KV, Extra Cymbal, VEX RECORDS, Drum-tec real feel heads. DW 9002 and DW 9500, Vater Sugar Maple Sticks
            Roland RH-300V headphones..... 20 years of playing.... I still suck........

Comment

Originally posted by jstevens66 View Post

Hey viperwolf, what do you think of the boost expansion? I have the Records pack, looking to get another, I love the sample sounds of Boost, but do you have any experience with Icons, Records or Classics? Would you recommend Boost over them?
              Im sorry, this is the first package I purchased. When I listened to the samples of all 4, personally the boost package sounds better. You know thats opinion driven though. I wish i could help more.

Comment

Just bought the Boost pack too, probably won't have time to play for a couple of days, but I can't wait to try them out!!!
                Roland TD-25KV, Extra Cymbal, VEX RECORDS, Drum-tec real feel heads. DW 9002 and DW 9500, Vater Sugar Maple Sticks

Comment

Thanks Alan, I didn't even notice the samples.

Personally, on the TD-17 since this is the only kit available, I would like to have some full kit sounds that from some of the bigger brands, Pearl, Ludwig, Sonor, Mapex, DW, SJC, etc.. and not tailored to a specific artists. with Zildjian A, K, Darks, Sabian lines, etc, maybe some Soultone sounds, etc. Is that something you guys would be working on already ?

As I said I had Masters 1 and 2 on my TD-11 and used about 10 of the kits regularly for live play, but didn't find much practical use for the others.

Keep rocking dudes, can't wait to see what's coming in the future.

Comment

We always take requests into consideration for future development, and nearly always incorporate them sooner or later. Drop Chris an email through our website. Hes handling our 17 expansions.
                    Alan

Comment

For those that have purchased the Boost pack for the TD-25, how are you liking the sounds? Haven't been able to find any reviews of this combination but I like what I hear of the samples.

Comment

Originally posted by claudinius13 View Post
                        For those that have purchased the Boost pack for the TD-25, how are you liking the sounds? Haven't been able to find any reviews of this combination but I like what I hear of the samples.
                        The boost pack is great, you won't be disappointed, also check out a thread I started, there's some cool kits that members on here made, all the settings are listed https://www.vdrums.com/forum/advance...ustom-made-kit

Good luck buddy, but definitely check out Boost

Comment

Working...
                        X