Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

78 Free MIMIC PRO Preset

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good day Chris, It has been a while. What's new with your kits? Is MP due for a release?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Six View Post
      Good day Chris, It has been a while. What's new with your kits? Is MP due for a release?
      I did several new preset kit since last year and later months, not released, also others modification, will probably get released after MP update.

      Comment



      • Legacy 2017 default kit preset are here if some people want them.
        https://www.mimicpro.com/presets.html

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Chris K View Post

          I did several new preset kit since last year and later months, not released, also others modification, will probably get released after MP update.
          Wow! thank you, sir!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Chris K View Post
            Legacy 2017 default kit preset are here if some people want them.
            https://www.mimicpro.com/presets.html
            Good day Chris, When will you post the newest creations, now that the release is public?

            Comment


            • Good day Chris, what's your status on the new collection?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chris K View Post

                Check your PM near your profile.
                Hi Chris,
                I'm a new Pearl Mimic owner coming from a TD-50 and TD-27. I was looking for custom kits and saw you had them previously offered. Went to DL them but the link is dead and I see the post about asking you to PM them. I cannot send a PM yet, so I thought to reach out this way.

                Thanks!

                Jimmi

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Six View Post
                  Good day Chris, what's your status on the new collection?
                  I had new, just not got the time yet to "finish them" but will eventually.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X