Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

78 Free MIMIC PRO Preset

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Chris K View Post
    All kit will be updated, compatible and improved, for the upcoming mimic firmware v1.08
    Does that mean that 1.08 is going to drop soon? I haven't heard an update in a while...
    eKit (TD-30KV): http://www.vdrums.com/forum/performa...y-s-drums-td39
    aKit: (Tama Starclassic): http://www.vdrums.com/forum/acoustic...ma-starclassic
    TD30Browser: http://www.vdrums.com/forum/general/...4-td30-browser

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by kgoroway View Post

      Does that mean that 1.08 is going to drop soon? I haven't heard an update in a while...
      We don't know the ETA. Hopefully, within a week or two.
      Alan
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by kgoroway View Post

        Does that mean that 1.08 is going to drop soon? I haven't heard an update in a while...
        I know you will like this update, like allan said no eta but...

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Chris K View Post
          All kit will be updated, compatible and improved, for the upcoming mimic firmware v1.08
          Chris,

          How difficult would it be to document the required changes? I ask because I've tweaked a few of your kits (added triggers, moved stuff around) to be my "go-to" kits. They've been renamed to protect them from your prolific updates. :-) However, in this case, I probably want to update them, so I'm faced with starting over with whatever you release, or doing the same modifications that you are doing to my already tweaked kits...

          Thanks!
          eKit (TD-30KV): http://www.vdrums.com/forum/performa...y-s-drums-td39
          aKit: (Tama Starclassic): http://www.vdrums.com/forum/acoustic...ma-starclassic
          TD30Browser: http://www.vdrums.com/forum/general/...4-td30-browser

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by kgoroway View Post

            Chris,

            How difficult would it be to document the required changes? I ask because I've tweaked a few of your kits (added triggers, moved stuff around) to be my "go-to" kits. They've been renamed to protect them from your prolific updates. :-) However, in this case, I probably want to update them, so I'm faced with starting over with whatever you release, or doing the same modifications that you are doing to my already tweaked kits...

            Thanks!
            It's a single click and 2 faders to move up, the rest is from your own taste if ever needed.
            Last edited by Chris K; 07-25-18, 02:19 PM.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Chris K View Post

              It's a single click and 2 fader to move up, the rest is from your own taste if ever needed.
              That's great news. Hopefully when the update comes out you can tell me what you are doing specifically so I can adjust accordingly.

              Thanks again for the great kits!
              eKit (TD-30KV): http://www.vdrums.com/forum/performa...y-s-drums-td39
              aKit: (Tama Starclassic): http://www.vdrums.com/forum/acoustic...ma-starclassic
              TD30Browser: http://www.vdrums.com/forum/general/...4-td30-browser

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by kgoroway View Post

                That's great news. Hopefully when the update comes out you can tell me what you are doing specifically so I can adjust accordingly.

                Thanks again for the great kits!
                Pretty easy will post 1 screen shots. The copy instrument is a real joy on the v.08, I means saving seperate snare, kick, cymbal etc.. and load them in a very intuitive way in 1 sec, creating kits is easier and faster, and lots of more things added.
                Last edited by Chris K; 07-25-18, 04:13 PM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Chris, hope they add the loop and mutegroup functions so i dont have to use my TM-2

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by tivi View Post
                    Chris, hope they add the loop and mutegroup functions so i dont have to use my TM-2
                    I think that is on the list later, there is so many things...
                    Last edited by Chris K; 07-25-18, 10:44 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Transition kit completed at 98% for newest compatibility.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Hey Chris,
                        I've been playing some of your previously posted kits with v1.0.8.24 - they sound fine. So what can we can expect with the update?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          They won't sound fine if you press on mixer reset button on monitor\ setting , which is recommended from now on for all people. I have made lots of change and new kits since.

                          There is lots of things I will happens eventually beside thats.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            OKAY I did reset the mixer and it did make a noticeable adjustment - not sure I'm sold on the default but I will play with it a bit. I still enjoy your kits. For me, my only concern is the crash cymbals. I like the selection and sound, they just need a little more volume. I can adjust that.

                            Thank you Chris.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by EssKayKay View Post
                              OKAY I did reset the mixer and it did make a noticeable adjustment - not sure I'm sold on the default but I will play with it a bit. I still enjoy your kits. For me, my only concern is the crash cymbals. I like the selection and sound, they just need a little more volume. I can adjust that.

                              Thank you Chris.
                              I will upload all kit for v1.0.8 firmware compatible with default mixer reset.
                              Last edited by Chris K; 09-03-18, 11:55 AM.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Excellent - keep us posted...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X