No announcement yet.

VEX Desired Video Topics [Question]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Alan for taking the time on the making of the videos, very helpful!. looking forward to more when they come out.
    Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

I haven't seen any videos with a TD-25 and VEX, I know you have sound samples on the website, but would love to see a video of how your kits sound, that would be great!!!!
      Roland TD-25KV, Extra Cymbal, VEX RECORDS, Drum-tec real feel heads. DW 9002 and DW 9500, Vater Sugar Maple Sticks
      Roland RH-300V headphones..... 20 years of playing.... I still suck........

Comment

Iím planning videos for the 11 & 25 this summer. Probably sometime in June. I have to do these while I have modules setup for development.
        Alan
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Can't wait to see them, I'm very interested in the Records expansion for the TD-25
          Roland TD-25KV, Extra Cymbal, VEX RECORDS, Drum-tec real feel heads. DW 9002 and DW 9500, Vater Sugar Maple Sticks

Comment

Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
            Iím planning videos for the 11 & 25 this summer. Probably sometime in June. I have to do these while I have modules setup for development.
            Hey Alan, any updates on the TD-25 VEX videos?

Comment

Originally posted by jstevens66 View Post

Hey Alan, any updates on the TD-25 VEX videos?
              No, weíve been super busy with so much, I havenít had time. Weíll try to get to them soon.
              Alan

Comment

Hi Alan, Could you do a video on what exactly is saved in Setup Info? There isn't any info in VdrumLib other than "Info, Trig, Perc, Patt". It's never been clear to me what is saved in the Setup Info. For instance are trigger settings like Retrigger cancel, Sensitivity or Threshold saved only in the module or are they part of this file? How about MIDI settings? BTW, I have a TDW20, but I assume it will be similar to the TD30 or TD50. Is there a way of seeing more details on these settings within VdrumLib that somehow I've missed?
                Other interesting topics for me would be Master/Pad Compressor and Multi Effects as these are buttons that I have never used.
                TDW-20 (v2.52) Amp: Kat HD400
                VEX packs: Program 3, VXT1/2/3, Exotics1, Engineer1/2, Top 50 1/2
                MADKatz RB3 Midi Pro Adapter, Rogers acoustic kit
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAn...Wh-FviQ9IKPbVQ

Comment

With Roland, everything is saved in a single file. The Setup Info is everything BUT the kits themselves.

As as I move back to development on the 50 and 30, Iíll be doing videos like those Iíve done for the Mimic.
                  Alan

Comment

Working...
                  X