No announcement yet.

VEX Desired Video Topics [Question]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Alan for taking the time on the making of the videos, very helpful!. looking forward to more when they come out.
    Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

I haven't seen any videos with a TD-25 and VEX, I know you have sound samples on the website, but would love to see a video of how your kits sound, that would be great!!!!
      Roland TD-25KV, Extra Cymbal, VEX RECORDS, Drum-tec real feel heads. DW 9002 and DW 9500, Vater 5A and Vater Mike Johnston Signature Sticks, Roland RH-300V headphones..... 20 years of playing.... I still suck........

Comment

Iím planning videos for the 11 & 25 this summer. Probably sometime in June. I have to do these while I have modules setup for development.
        Alan

Comment

Can't wait to see them, I'm very interested in the Records expansion for the TD-25
          Roland TD-25KV, Extra Cymbal, VEX RECORDS, Drum-tec real feel heads. DW 9002 and DW 9500, Vater 5A and Vater Mike Johnston Signature Sticks, Roland RH-300V headphones..... 20 years of playing.... I still suck........

Comment

Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
            Iím planning videos for the 11 & 25 this summer. Probably sometime in June. I have to do these while I have modules setup for development.
            Hey Alan, any updates on the TD-25 VEX videos?

Comment

Originally posted by jstevens66 View Post

Hey Alan, any updates on the TD-25 VEX videos?
              No, weíve been super busy with so much, I havenít had time. Weíll try to get to them soon.
              Alan

Comment

Working...
              X