Splash cymbal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splash cymbal

Hey guys! I'm currently waiting for my splash cymbal in the mail, I was going through the sounds on my TD-4 and noticed that the splash setting doesn't sound much like a splash, is there anyway to get a bigger sound ou of the splash? Thanks!

Tweaking the tuning and decay settings may help you out with that. I noticed that when I had my TD-15, I had to downtune the splashes a bit to get them to where I wanted, unless I wanted a tighter splash for a specific kit.

Roland TD-15, MDS-20, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, CY-8 x3, PD-8+FD-8
    DIY Tama Rockstar: 22" kick, 14" Dual Zone Snare, 10", 12" & 14" Dual Zone Toms

TD-3 > TD-10E > TD-20 > TDW-20/X > TD-15

Facebook Youtube

Comment

Ok great!! Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it!! On my TD-11 I couldn't find decay anywhere.. is there another name for that??

Comment

SUstain would be another name for it. I don't knwo what name they used on the 11/15, since they have the same infrastructure in their menus, and being blind, I didn't really ever know the name they used initially. It could also be under muffling.

Roland TD-15, MDS-20, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, CY-8 x3, PD-8+FD-8
        DIY Tama Rockstar: 22" kick, 14" Dual Zone Snare, 10", 12" & 14" Dual Zone Toms

TD-3 > TD-10E > TD-20 > TDW-20/X > TD-15

Facebook Youtube

Comment

td-4 and 11 have tuning and muffling settings.. ..but i don't know if cymbals are in the right instrument group for this to work ..

Comment

Omg.. thank you guys very much for the assistance I really appreciate it.. I'm going to give it another look in the settings.. I didn't remember seeing sustain, I have tone colour,muffling, and something else i can't remember ATM but I'll scroll through the menu again! Thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
            X