This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post

I'll definitely be doing some heavy kits for the 50 pack.
    Awesome! I'll be buying up whatever I can from your site when I get my set.

Comment

• How long till we see (estimate) the next td50 sound pack? Gona need some serious rock/metal sounds as my new td-50k set is coming my way this Tuesday!

Yeah I caved in and decided to stick with the original order for the td-50k for $3900. Figure it will be a great first ekit to break the edrum cherry. Can make changes as I learn what I like or dont like later on.

Forsure be buying up your 2 sets then to get me started hehe.

Comment

• I'm shooting for Black Friday. Not sure I'll hit it. That's why I put Christmas in the newsletter. I don't like rushing myself. Heavy is definitely on the list. Actually, lots of requests are on the list.

In the meantime, you should be very happy with Studio X. Both packs have some harder stuff in them... but are diverse at the same time.

Welcome to the family!
        Alan
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• I have Studio and Foundations- looking for more gigging kits for TD50. I am sure its been asked 1000 times, but a great Def Leppard Hysteria kit would be awesome. Or even some older Ratt & Dokken stufff is in the same arena. Thanks guys. A pack of Rock wav samples / keys, guitars, effects, etc would be great. I have all the old TD12 kits you offered. Love them. Need to get some of those into the TD50 now that I have upgraded.

Comment

• Regarding previous posts in this topic, we will be delaying the 50 packs till spring. Just FYI. Chris and I are both working on stuff. Not sure what well end up with. With the limited sounds, Im finding it hard to create a third pack. Im starting with more clean and realistic acoustics at this time. I will be moving through to other styles as I progress.
            Alan
            website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

Working...
            X