X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PietjePuk100 View Post
    Hi Alan,

Thanks for this update. I'm looking forward to the first TD50 pack, whatever you are gonna call it. You said that you're currently having around 25 kits, right. What is your aim for the total number of kits (incl cymbal packs, if that is planned of course)?

I really like your idea of attacking this module from multiple angles to see what really can be created for all kinds of music (& people).

Any plans on putting some preliminary sounds (with a disclaimer ) on the TD50 page of your VEX site as a teaser?

Thanks
    I'm aiming for 50+ kits.

I wanted to do some videos, but I don't really have the funds to get the video equipment I need to get rolling. My goal was to start populating our VEX YT channel this summer, but that will have to wait. I may try to do something with my phone's cam. If not, we'll have our samples at release, regardless.
    Alan

Comment

Originally posted by PietjePuk100 View Post
      Hi Alan,

Just out of curiosity. Are you able to comment on the BD missing hits? For whatever, reason I seem to suffering from this also. It seems out of the blue and the only thing that I recently changed on the kick is the sensitivity in the trigger section.

Thanks
      I had a drop out yesterday again with a combination of HH and BD. This time, I know there was no snare involved. Basically, my feet hit at the same time, but I just happened to strike the HH right before it closed. This has happened twice. So, there is definitely a bug there. I'm making a list of things to send to Roland. Things like when you copy instruments, the menus don't stay locked to the donor/recipient kits like they have in the past. I've lost so many things just because of that change. Feel free to list other things I can add to my feedback.
      Alan

Comment

Hi Allan,

Wow, 50+ kits is a huge number, I can't hardly wait to hear what you come up with.

When it comes to the copying, I second that as I have lost stuff like this as well. Very annoying indeed.

Anyways, thanks for the updates. Much appreciated.
        Cheers,

Roland TD-50KV / Dynacord Powermate 600 Mixer / GoPro Hero 4 / Macbook Pro + SD 2.0

Comment

Working...
        X