Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I mentioned in the manual for this expansion, mixing on the user's end is to be expected for this expansion. I think I explained in that section why I took this approach this time; but if not I'll go into more detail in an upcoming post. In a nutshell, I took this new direction to make the kits work across MANY genres, styles, etc. The intended purpose in this pack was to NOT tailor kits for only one specific band, song, or whatnot. So, some users will find the need to tweak volumes. (as mentioned). As for EQ needs, this always boils down to the individual's monitoring environment and or rig. Some will find the need for EQ tweaking in various areas... such as BDs, etc.
    Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
      As I mentioned in the manual for this expansion, mixing on the user's end is to be expected for this expansion. I think I explained in that section why I took this approach this time; but if not I'll go into more detail in an upcoming post. In a nutshell, I took this new direction to make the kits work across MANY genres, styles, etc. The intended purpose in this pack was to NOT tailor kits for only one specific band, song, or whatnot. So, some users will find the need to tweak volumes. (as mentioned). As for EQ needs, this always boils down to the individual's monitoring environment and or rig. Some will find the need for EQ tweaking in various areas... such as BDs, etc.
      Dear Alan

When do you expect to distrubute the new releases for TD50 (:?

Comment

• Because I am also building our new website at the same time, it's looking like 4-6 weeks. I assume you're asking about Studio X. The second Foundations will be around Christmas.
        Alan

Comment

• I hope the new website will be easier for me to navigate. I had to find a workaround for me to navigate the "pick yours" module menu because my screen reader cannot see the pulldown menu since it's visual based. I managed to get another blind drummer, who owns a TD-15, to checdk out the vex packs for it, so you may get some new buys from him, too. He's a new guy to the e-drums world, but I have to admit that when I first heard Vex, I was happy. I had so may for my TD-20 and have a couple now for my 15.

Keep up the good work man, cannot wait to hear the new packs for the 50!

Roland TD-15, MDS-20, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, CY-8 x3, PD-8+FD-8
          DIY Tama Rockstar: 22" kick, 14" Dual Zone Snare, 10", 12" & 14" Dual Zone Toms

TD-3 > TD-10E > TD-20 > TDW-20/X > TD-15

Facebook Youtube

Comment

• Gerad, you can always drop Chris an email regarding anything to do with the TD-15. His email is on the right side of the Contact Page. Hopefully, the new site is better visually for you.
            Alan

Comment

• Thanks man. I am waiting to get my TD-50 first before investing in any additional packs, largely because I will be parting ways with my 15 once I get my 50, most likely.

Facebook Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
                Because I am also building our new website at the same time, it's looking like 4-6 weeks. I assume you're asking about Studio X. The second Foundations will be around Christmas.
                Hi Alan,

I see the new website is up. Clean & Nice looking site!
                Cheers,

Roland TD-50KV + SPD-SX / Dynacord Powermate 600 Mixer / GoPro Hero 4 / Macbook Pro + SD 2.0

Comment

• The new website is easy for me to navigate, thankfull.y. Cannot wait to hear Studio-X for my module will be here in the next couple of days, and I am curious to see how that turns out. I will have to find someone to help me learn the menus so I can set my pads, etc, since I don't have the digital pads or anything like that, but I'm sure I can find someone to help me. Looking forward to it.

Facebook Youtube

Comment

Working...
                  X