Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-11 Master Volumes 1 & 2 Now Available (...and a little other VEX news...)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that's even worse!
    Show Kit: TD-50+TD-17, PD-140DS, PDX-100 (x4), CY-5 (x2), CY-18DR, CY-14C (x2), CY-12C (x2), CY-8, KT-10 (x2), FD-9, BT-1 (x6), SPD-SX, Gibraltar GCS-ERK, QSC K10 & KSub, Yamaha MG10XU, Westone AM Pro 30, Bose QC35, Roc-N-Soc Nitro
    Practice Kit: TD-17, PD-128BC, PD-85 (x4), CY-5 (x3), CY-15R, MDS-TDKP1 folding rack

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw Pilot View Post
      Man, that's even worse!
      These things take time, man. We have lives and other work too, ya know?
      Alan
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Being frustrated by the lack of sounds that I felt happy with in my TD11 I looked at these VEX packs. To be honest I was in two minds about spending money on them as it looks from the blurb like they are just tweaks to the existing sounds - the VEX site makes it super clear these are not new audio samples. I did therefore wonder if they would really make a difference or whether there was an emperor's new clothes enthusiasm going on.

In the end I decided to take the plunge and in the 20 minutes of playing so far I have to say that I have a transformed module. Whilst I'm not a fan of every kit in the suite, I now have a load of great sounding and really workable kits. I'm pretty staggered how much of a difference tuning the set up of the existing samples makes. It's also frankly bizarre that Roland don't do something out of the box that compares because I was tearing my hair out with the TD11 and just biding my time until I could justify buying a 2box!

So thank you Alan and Chris, I'm properly chuffed by what this has done to my kit.

To anyone thinking about it but uncertain - do it!

Comment

I bought Dome Extensions from Other vendors, and Investig that 30-40 euro might save me a few hundred because i do Not have to buy a New Module now *GG*

Good enough for practice, and If it gets Boring then easy Drummer will be The next Option.

Comment

Working...
          X