Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-11 Master Volumes 1 & 2 Now Available (...and a little other VEX news...)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that's even worse!
    Show Kit: TD-50+TD-17, PD-140DS, PDX-100 (x4), CY-5 (x2), CY-18DR, CY-14C (x2), CY-12C (x2), CY-8, KT-10 (x2), FD-9, BT-1 (x6), SPD-SX, Gibraltar GCS-ERK, QSC K10 & KSub, Yamaha MG10XU, Westone AM Pro 30, Bose QC35, Roc-N-Soc Nitro
    Practice Kit: TD-17, PD-128BC, PD-85 (x4), CY-5 (x3), CY-15R, MDS-TDKP1 folding rack

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw Pilot View Post
      Man, that's even worse!
      These things take time, man. We have lives and other work too, ya know?
      Alan
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Being frustrated by the lack of sounds that I felt happy with in my TD11 I looked at these VEX packs. To be honest I was in two minds about spending money on them as it looks from the blurb like they are just tweaks to the existing sounds - the VEX site makes it super clear these are not new audio samples. I did therefore wonder if they would really make a difference or whether there was an emperor's new clothes enthusiasm going on.

In the end I decided to take the plunge and in the 20 minutes of playing so far I have to say that I have a transformed module. Whilst I'm not a fan of every kit in the suite, I now have a load of great sounding and really workable kits. I'm pretty staggered how much of a difference tuning the set up of the existing samples makes. It's also frankly bizarre that Roland don't do something out of the box that compares because I was tearing my hair out with the TD11 and just biding my time until I could justify buying a 2box!

So thank you Alan and Chris, I'm properly chuffed by what this has done to my kit.

To anyone thinking about it but uncertain - do it!

Comment

I bought Dome Extensions from Other vendors, and Investig that 30-40 euro might save me a few hundred because i do Not have to buy a New Module now *GG*

Good enough for practice, and If it gets Boring then easy Drummer will be The next Option.
          Roland TD11 Module, Pearl Forum, Sonor Snare, Drumtec Design Mesh, 2Box Triggers, Roland Cym., GoEDrum HiHat Ctl with Yamaha PCY135. Trigger ing AD2 and SSD5.

Comment

Hi I have found an issue with Lars Ulrich Black Album drum kit from the Masters Vol 2 on my TD15. If I hit the snare and bass drum together the sound seems to clash and cancel each other out resulting in a reduced snare sound through my headphones, This doesn't seem to occur with any other of the kits on the Masters just wondering if anyone else has found the same problem or has a solution? ..its a shame because apart from that it a nice sounding kit
            [URL]https://www.facebook.com/thevisionmusic[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by ian_drum7 View Post
              Hi I have found an issue with Lars Ulrich Black Album drum kit from the Masters Vol 2 on my TD15. If I hit the snare and bass drum together the sound seems to clash and cancel each other out resulting in a reduced snare sound through my headphones, This doesn't seem to occur with any other of the kits on the Masters just wondering if anyone else has found the same problem or has a solution? ..its a shame because apart from that it a nice sounding kit
              Please drop Chris an email through our website. He will help you look into it.
              Alan

Comment

Thanks Alan, I clicked on the contact details and sent an email to fiddlebak@gmail.com,

hope that's correct?
                [URL]https://www.facebook.com/thevisionmusic[/URL]

Comment

Correct
                  Alan

Comment

Working...
                  X