Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acceptable USB devices for the TD30 Module?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acceptable USB devices for the TD30 Module?

I wanted to Vex my set, but every usb stick I have tried in the td30 module wasn't able to be recognized. does anyone have any suggestions on what brand of stick the TD30 will accept?

did you try to format it with the td 30? ive been able to use duracell, sandisk and a few generics with no proplems
    Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

I'll try that. thanks!

Comment

We have a sticky on this.
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Ok, thanks Alan!

Comment

Working...
          X