Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VDrumLib demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VDrumLib demo

I have download vdrumlib demo for Mac, i want to try it before buy, when i start the app the "receive sysex daya" is disable. I can't link the app with my V-Drum. Do i need to register this demo? Thanks
    TD-9KX2 / Gretsch Catalina Maple 8-10-12-14-14-16 / Fender Rhodes 73 981 / Roland FP-5 / Korg T3 / RCF-315A / Microphones / Motu 828 MKII Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 / Yamaha HS8 / Logic Pro X / Studio One Pro / Komplete 9 Ultimate / MacBook Pro retina 2015 1Tb SSD I7 3.7Ghz

I think the trial should be fully functional for 10 days. What MIDI interface is connected?

Comment

Originally posted by vitalhomestudio View Post
      I have download vdrumlib demo for Mac, i want to try it before buy, when i start the app the "receive sysex daya" is disable. I can't link the app with my V-Drum. Do i need to register this demo? Thanks
      If the trial has expired, then you would not be able to launch the application -- you would get a "trial expired" message. Since you can launch it, that means that the trial has not expired.

Which vdrum module do you have? Also, have you selected that module in the module selection dropdown -- see "Step 1: Choose Your Drum Module" of the following link: http://www.vdrumlib.com/manage_kits.html

Btw, there is a contact link on the vdrumlib website. If you click that link, you can send me an email with you questions and I will answer them.

-SD-

Comment

when i start the app the "receive sysex daya" is disable.
        From your previous posts, it appears that you have a TD-9. It is normal for the "receive sysex" function to be disabled for a TD-9 because the TD-9 is not capable of sending or receiving bulk dumps via SysEx. Instead, the TD-9 uses the USB Flash drive to transfer backup files to and from your PC. Here is the online help for transferring your backup to your PC: http://www.vdrumlib.com/td9_Backup.html

-SD-

Comment

Thank you for all your answers.
          No trial version has expired, Yes I chose the TD-9 in the vdrumlib menu. I broke the USB port on my TD-9KX2 during a move, so that I can not use it. I thought I could use vdrumlib to save and manage my sounds and can be purchased vexpressions. If you have an idea ...
          TD-9KX2 / Gretsch Catalina Maple 8-10-12-14-14-16 / Fender Rhodes 73 981 / Roland FP-5 / Korg T3 / RCF-315A / Microphones / Motu 828 MKII Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 / Yamaha HS8 / Logic Pro X / Studio One Pro / Komplete 9 Ultimate / MacBook Pro retina 2015 1Tb SSD I7 3.7Ghz

Comment

I tried choosing TD-10 and send and receive sysex becomes enable. If I chose TD-9V2, send and receive are disable.This bothers me is that the TD-9V2 is supported by vdrumlib. It also has it that I have not found in vdrumlib the place to set up my midi interface (UM-One). That may be because I'm on Mac OSX Yosemite i don't know. I would like to say that my midi interface works very well with my DAW.

Comment

Without the usb port working I think you are screwed!
              It should not be that hard to fix though. How are you at soldering? Only a few small wires to connect to make it work again. You could always solder in a external usb port.
              "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

If I chose TD-9V2, send and receive are disable.
                The TD-9 is NOT capable of sending or receiving SysEx.

This bothers me is that the TD-9V2 is supported by vdrumlib.
                The TD-9 is supported in VDrumLib, but not via MIDI because the TD-9 cannot send and receive SysEx backups. Roland designed the TD-9 backup method differently. You have to use a USB Flash drive to transfer VEX kits and other backups between your Mac and your TD-9.

Here are the instructions to transfer TD-9 backups to your Mac and to VDrumLib:
                http://www.vdrumlib.com/td9_Backup.html

Here are instructions to transfer backup files created in VDrumLib from your Mac to your TD-9:
                http://www.vdrumlib.com/save_td9.html

-SD-

Comment

Without the usb port working I think you are screwed!
                  It should not be that hard to fix though. How are you at soldering? Only a few small wires to connect to make it work again. You could always solder in a external usb port.
                  Thank you to encourage me, I believe in the open it but I am not good for soldering.

Comment

The TD-9 is NOT capable of sending or receiving SysEx.
                    I know but my usb port is defective. thanks

Comment

I know but my usb port is defective. thanks
                      That is unfortunate. Contact Roland to see if you can get it fixed. Or, maybe it is cheaper to sell your broken TD-9 and purchase a used TD-9 or TD-15.

Comment

I think it all

Many thanks

Comment

Good day, I did repair the usb port of my td-9. I bought VEX Acustix, Natural, VDrumlib and everything works fine.

Comment

Good day, I did repair the usb port of my td-9. I bought VEX Acustix, Natural, VDrumlib and everything works fine.
                            Good job! It is always nice when you are able to fix something like this yourself without having to send it out and spend $$$$$ !
                            I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
                            Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

I knew you could do it!
                              "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Working...
                              X