Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remaking a Custom Kit for the TD30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaking a Custom Kit for the TD30?

Hi there!

About 18 months ago I got a cracking deal for 4 of the TD9 packs, and managed to get Alan to make me 2 custom kits based off the foo fighters. Awesome job to be fair!
    Well, the TD30 is less than a week away, and I don't know if I can live without my beloved Wasting Light kit Will the backups I have work at all with the TD30?

Alex
    TD9-KX2, VEX Masters 50, Toolbox, Naturals & Acustix. Many many Guitars, Bass Guitars & Mics, and a very understanding Wife!
    MacBook Pro 2.8ghz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM. Line 6 UX8.

Sorry, not possible for two reasons:
    1) The TD9 backups are a completely different data structure than the TD30, so the TD30 cannot load them.
    2) The sound engine in the TD30 is completely different from the TD9 and the sounds referenced in the TD9 pack do not even exist in the TD30 module.

-SD-

Comment

ahhh well, I thought that might be the case. Looks like I will be emailing the VEX guys, See if I can buy my two custom kits again but for the TD30 this time
      TD9-KX2, VEX Masters 50, Toolbox, Naturals & Acustix. Many many Guitars, Bass Guitars & Mics, and a very understanding Wife!

Comment

Made a mistake....
        Last edited by simmo0916; 02-16-15, 03:39 PM. Reason: burrr

Comment

Working...
        X