Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stock songs are gone after installing APEX on my td-11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stock songs are gone after installing APEX on my td-11?

all my songs that came with the module are gone... is this suppose to happen?

Email Chris through our support page. He'll walk you through the correct procedure to keep your songs in place.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
      Email Chris through our support page. He'll walk you through the correct procedure to keep your songs in place.

he has not replied back to me for couple days now that's why I ask here, so from your respond I am guessing this shouldn't happen? maybe I should send another email, thanks.

Comment

Yes, he travels, but he has our TD-11, and can walk you through the steps. He'll get back with you soon.
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Follow the snare bug fix instruction in our provided manual. This will fix it until Chris can diagnose any missing songs from the current version. If songs were removed by mistake we'll create a new backup to replace it.
          Alan

Comment

Working...
          X