Cleaning Roland V-Cymbals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning Roland V-Cymbals

What products, easily accessible like on Amazon or just in the US, do you use to clean your Roland V-Cymbals?
    | redgearmusic.com | soundcloud | twitter | YouTube | Roland TD-30KSE Kit |

Wipe down very well with a damp washcloth, dry, and then apply 303 Protectant. Wipe off excess.
    Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
      Wipe down very well with a damp washcloth, dry, and then apply 303 Protectant. Wipe off excess.
      yep, that's what i use and is the best.
      Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

Plus 2 on the 303 but donít over do it. I spray it on a paper towel to get it damp then I wipe off the cymbals. Just did it yesterday. It also cleaned up my JBJ EON as well.
        Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Awesome. Thanks!

Comment

Any particular brand 303 you recommend? I recently used this 303 on my outdoor furniture, just want to make sure it's the same (or similar stuff) you are referring to.

Buy 303 (30606) Fabric Guard, Upholstery Protector, Water and Stain Repellent, 32 fl. oz.: Automotive - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Comment

This is the stuff in the attached photo.
              Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

This one.
                https://www.amazon.com/303-30313-CSR...X42N9S6EZ590RC
                "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder View Post
                  Thanks! You guys ever try the wipes version of this stuff?

Comment

Spray is better. Lasts MUCH longer.
                    Alan

Comment

Bought 12oz 3 years ago still have 11oz left. I use it once every 3 or 4 months. Cymbals still look new.
                      "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

The bottle in the picture is from 2011. You donít need much.

Comment

Do you know of a uk equivalent product to 303?

Comment

The following product was shown on a video of v-drumtips (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEmtvnekQg4 ).

This is where I bought it: http://www.drkeddo.de/produkte/pfleg...ge-protectolan

I also live in Europe so they do ship from Germany to other counties.
                            Cheers,

Roland TD-50KV + SPD-SX / Dynacord Powermate 600 Mixer / GoPro Hero 4 / Macbook Pro + SD 3.0

Comment

Double thumbs up on the 303...I use it on my V cymbals and the floorboards of my motorcycle.

K
                              My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
                              E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
                              A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
                              A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Working...
                              X