Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD10 sensitivity not working till reboot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD10 sensitivity not working till reboot.

I have a TD10 and it has been working fine until the other day it wasn't triggering properly. It was as sensitive to pickup ghost strokes and rolls and things like that. I went through all the sensitivity edits and nothing worked. I finally rebooted and the problem was gone. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Thanks

I haven't had that particular problem, but have had an unusual occurence of different natures about three times. All were isolated incidents that went away with a re-boot and all have never occured again. Hopefully, yours will not either. I wouldn't worry about it unless it reoccurs.

Comment

When you accidental hit toms or other triggers during startup of the TD-10, it will not function properly. It causes random problems which will resolve after another reboot.

Groeten, Peter

------------------
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures and listen to our songs)
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

Working...
      X