Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD10 sensitivity not working till reboot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD10 sensitivity not working till reboot.

I have a TD10 and it has been working fine until the other day it wasn't triggering properly. It was as sensitive to pickup ghost strokes and rolls and things like that. I went through all the sensitivity edits and nothing worked. I finally rebooted and the problem was gone. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Thanks

I haven't had that particular problem, but have had an unusual occurence of different natures about three times. All were isolated incidents that went away with a re-boot and all have never occured again. Hopefully, yours will not either. I wouldn't worry about it unless it reoccurs.

Comment

When you accidental hit toms or other triggers during startup of the TD-10, it will not function properly. It causes random problems which will resolve after another reboot.

Groeten, Peter

------------------
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures and listen to our songs)
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

Working...
      X