Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Headphone output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headphone output

I have been drumming for 30 years and just bought a set of V Sessions. Currently I am in a heavenly ephoric state (these things are great!).

My question is I have a small studio with 3 wired in stereo output headphone jacks for my fellow musicians. If I use the headphone output from the TD10 to power the three sets of headphones do I risk damage to the TD10 ?

Thanks for I great forum. I've been watching here for about six months and the input from everyone has been enlightening.

Sling
    Vdrum Concert, Slingerland A's

I don't think you will damage the TD-10 but the output may not be as strong as you would like it to be. You might want to use the master outs instead, depending on how the studio is set up.

Comment

get a headphone amp/distribution system........every member can have their own mix and volume.....i recommend the furman hds-6 and TWO hr6's.you will be much happier down the road.if you don't want the shrill of a guitar in your ears you can turn your feed down a bit or turn the bass up in your phones only.the guitarist or whomever you play with can do the same....if 3 guys split the cost it'll be about 80 to 105 dollars a piece,but it's SO worth it...............i do not work for furman.....lol.......
      -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Great thanks for the info. I checked and the furman sounds like the way to go.

Sling
        Vdrum Concert, Slingerland A's

Comment

Working...
        X