Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broken rubber rim in PDX-8 pad: is it even replaceable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken rubber rim in PDX-8 pad: is it even replaceable?

Hi guys. I own a TD-15K v drum and it's been amazing, but I'm afraid I have broken the rubber rim of my PDX-8 snare pad because I use too much rimshot. I have investigating and, apparently, these rubber rims are prone to break. The point is that I live in Chile and there are no dealers or sellers of V drum replacements (except for whole pads). So my question is if there's a website that sells these rubber rims? I don't even know if these rubber rims are replaceable, because I managed to remove the mesh head and hoop, but, apparently in the PDX-8 pad, the rubber rim is somehow built in the pad. I'd be so grateful if you guys could help me. Excuse me for the english!

Greetings from Chile

I'm sure I have seen them on eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by KennyinDundee View Post
      I'm sure I have seen them on eBay.
      I just found an 8 inch rubber rim, but the PDX-8 is 10". Again, I don't even know if it is replaceable, Roland support forwarded my message to Roland Latin America and they didn't answer.

Comment

Working...
      X